Divine

No Tears Lounge

2 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

You haven’t picked the shortest song so you shouldn’t be worried 

2Yus5kX.gif

doja will carry the song just watch. I have faith in the say so chanteuse 

2Yus5kX.gif

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

Then you agree we don't give you any more motives to participate after first round in Big Brother? Sounds like you will manage to cope after all.

2Yus5kX.gif

you're getting warned if the remaining questions get worse btw

2Yus5kX.gif

3 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

change your avi... this has to be a joke. you don't even need VIP.

2Yus5kX.gif

doing it for the acclaim

2Yus5kX.gif

Just now, Urbanov said:

She owns masters? Well, took her some time! Dddd

2Yus5kX.gif

Can’t wait to see you go in round 2 or 3 

2Yus5kX.gif

i can't wait to go too along with all your viewers and players like folklore BB... the best karma possible was you having to drag it out cause no one would send their noms.

2Yus5kX.gif

Just now, Urbanov said:

People were actually sending their noms on time. I was just sitting on them for few days dkkffkkskfjg procrastination is my weakness I fear 

2Yus5kX.gif

cause even you knew how shitty your game was... thank you for confirming. goodnight.

2Yus5kX.gif

2 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

already upsetting two gameplayers before album even dropped... @Urbanov is legit bones

2Yus5kX.gif

He is being what he songs is titled after... and what he is. I mean, these replies speak for himself. I say motive and nasty out in first two rounds.

2Yus5kX.gif

Just now, Ghostface said:

He is being what he songs is titled after... and what he is. I mean, these replies speak for himself. I say motive and nasty out in first two rounds.

2Yus5kX.gif

and don't forget to report his posts... he's serving BG in an Ari thread about Taylor... talk about being off topic x10.

2Yus5kX.gif

2 minutes ago, Divine said:

you're getting warned if the remaining questions get worse btw

2Yus5kX.gif

And I thought everyone will get them right since first round. I forgot you were playing. If you think worse as in the outcome of last question, I fear so too.

2Yus5kX.gif

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

And I thought everyone will get them right since first round. I forgot you were playing. If you think worse as in the outcome of last question, I fear so too.

2Yus5kX.gif

this drag against me fails because I got every question right except for the one that everyone got wrong!

2Yus5kX.gif

2 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

and don't forget to report his posts... he's serving BG in an Ari thread about Taylor... talk about being off topic x10.

2Yus5kX.gif

BB: folklore gathered one less vote in comparison to the winner at the Razzies, so I understand the upset, even though winner was fair. Nasty will be gone before round 4.

2Yus5kX.gif

Just now, Ghostface said:

BB: folklore gathered one less vote in comparison to the winner at the Razzies, so I understand the upset, even though winner was fair. Nasty will be gone before round 4.

2Yus5kX.gif

explain what any of this means quickly

2Yus5kX.gif

1 minute ago, Divine said:

this drag against me fails because I got every question right except for the one that everyone got wrong!

2Yus5kX.gif

The erasure of two people pulling thorugh in the sea of students who got it wrong. Give us more motives to further discuss why your song will be leaving alongside nasty.

2Yus5kX.gif