Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lamb4life

Mariah Carey, Queen of Shade

I'll copy my comment from another forum about this.

@ 0:52, 'don't be doing ad-libs and trying to like, riff it on out with her.'

kinda hypocritical, if you ask me. I've actually never seen this part of this interview before, and I really wish I hadn't, because she was acting so incredibly elitist.

^ But Mariah has a huge amount of respect for Aretha and I think she had issues with Celine at the time. We know they are friends now though, and have been getting advice about pregnancy etc so this is all in the past.

I love Whitney's speakign voice, so calm, so cool, so collected.

And Mariah is spot-on, Celine looks out of place, inappropriate and uppity. Gerl sit yo ass down and go eat something. Bitch was 25 looking 58 smh.

I love Whitney's speakign voice, so calm, so cool, so collected.

And Mariah is spot-on, Celine looks out of place, inappropriate and uppity. Gerl sit yo ass down and go eat something. Bitch was 25 looking 58 smh.

this video was made by my YT friend Chimier... +lol+ I didn't expect anything less from him. He's not particularly a fan of Celine's singing.. or Xtina's

agree with yall. I know Mariah is now friends with Celine and Madonna but she was dead right to throw such deserved shade. Madonna took it and gave it back effortlessly, while Celine faded into the background as she deserved. :tehe:

this video was made by my YT friend Chimier... +lol+ I didn't expect anything less from him. He's not particularly a fan of Celine's singing.. or Xtina's

I see him commenting on a lot of Xtina videos, and the fans always murder him +laughcry+

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.