Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Redporus

MAKE YOUR OWN KE$HA ALBUM!!

Ke$ha says her next album will likely be a rock based one in recent interviews:

"I feel like I don't necessarily agree, but people say that rock and roll is dead, and it is my mission and my goal to resurrect it in the form of my pop music," Ke$ha told MTV News. "That's the goal. We'll see what happens. That's a very ambitious and lofty goal, but that's my goal."

"You might hear a little bit more vulnerability on the next record 'cause I have realized just from this Dylan cover coming out that it can be such a strength and a nice balance to humanize the other side of my personality," Ke$ha said. "I have learned over the past three years of doing this that being vulnerable doesn't mean you're weak. I very much want to be seen as a strong woman, but I realize that vulnerability can also be a strength. So on my next record, you are going to hear probably a little more of that. I'm not going to make an acoustic, sad entire record."(source Billboard)

How Would You Want Ke$has next album to be:

Album Title:

Album Direction:

Tracks:

Singles:

Album Title: Glitter Velvet moo1

Album Direction: Rock/Dance

Tracks: I'm not making titles but I would like about 13 on the standard and 15 on the Deluxe.

Singles: 1) Uptempo (Rock-Dance) 2) Mid-tempo (Rock-Rap/Blues) 3) Slow-tempo (Soft-rock) 4) Uptempo (Rock-Dance).

I want the album to remain catchy but definitely tap into some older Rock and make it new so everyone can jack her style again like they did with "Tik Tok" (EG: "Cali Gurl", "Fransisco", "Some stupid Canadian bitch that jacked "Your Love is My Drug", "Blow" and" Tik Tok" and passed it off as her own song).

Lyrically I'm glad she's going more introspective and heartfelt with the album; it will hopefully shut all the ignorant people up that claim she isn't an artist and she's also going to be doing her own guitars on this album so the musicianship should also help with that too.

Album Pic:attachment.php?attachmentid=719

Album Title:Black Magic:The Conceptual

Musical Direction:Rock/Pop with futuristic pop and hip hop influenced

Mood:A dont care about others, live in the moment, luv urself mood

1.Nostalgia-rock 80s inspired song about recalling the days when she had true love

2.Bashing Bitches-rock/pop heavy drums insp about rising above all the haters

3.Lapse of Love-pop/dance synthy song about a relationship gettin lame

4.Delinquents Rule-pop/rock a non-chalant song where she exalts being bad

5.Beast of the Night-pop/electro a song about being drunk,waisted and trashed at the club but luvin it

6.Royalty in the Club-pop song abt comparing an ordinary guy to royalty bcuz of how hot he is

7.Proclamation-rock/anthemic song abt being true 2 urself and love whoever u want male/female

8.Bask in Blood-pop song abt a cheating fiance comparing his cheating to killing her and basking in her blood

9.Nights With Booze-mid tempo pop ballad abt excessive drinking to get over hard break ups was her only remedy

10.Anaconda-funky/dirty pop song abt male genitalia ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

11.Am a Freaky Lover-rock/anthem song abt being raunchy and dnt care

12.Black Magic-hard rock song abt be hypnotized by Love

Singles:

Nostalgia

Lapse of Love

Beast of the Night

Nights With Booz

Proclamation

Bask In Blood(Promo)

Album Title: Glitter Velvet moo1

Album Direction: Rock/Dance

Tracks: I'm not making titles but I would like about 13 on the standard and 15 on the Deluxe.

Singles: 1) Uptempo (Rock-Dance) 2) Mid-tempo (Rock-Rap/Blues) 3) Slow-tempo (Soft-rock) 4) Uptempo (Rock-Dance).

I want the album to remain catchy but definitely tap into some older Rock and make it new so everyone can jack her style again like they did with "Tik Tok" (EG: "Cali Gurl", "Fransisco", "Some stupid Canadian bitch that jacked "Your Love is My Drug", "Blow" and" Tik Tok" and passed it off as her own song).

Lyrically I'm glad she's going more introspective and heartfelt with the album; it will hopefully shut all the ignorant people up that claim she isn't an artist and she's also going to be doing her own guitars on this album so the musicianship should also help with that too.

Heres Mine

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.