Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Guest Dance with You

Ke$ha working with Flaming Lips on their album.

l_default.jpg

The Flaming Lips' frontman Wayne Coyne has revealed that the band are working with the likes of Bon Iver and Yoko Ono on a new collaborative LP. According to Rolling Stone the band will be working with artists including Nick Cave, Ke$ha, Lykke Li and Erykah Badu for the LP, set to be released in April.

Speaking about the planned collaborations for the album, the singer said:

All these things happen within a couple of days. You set up these [collaborations] in your mind and immediately get to work. Sometimes it just takes a matter of connecting.

On Ke$ha he added: "We knew that she was a fan. There are a lot of these sort of druggy outlets out there that people get connected through."

The Flaming Lips recently released a six-hour-track in aid of the Central Oklahoma Humane Society and the Academy of Contemporary Music.

Did he call her a druggy outlet or what? um1

Maybe they met through a mutual friend? I don't think he was calling her a druggy, she doesn't do drugs (well...maybe weed). Who knows, I guess only he knows what he meant by that, could have been misquoted as well.

Maybe they met through a mutual friend? I don't think he was calling her a druggy, she doesn't do drugs (well...maybe weed). Who knows, I guess only he knows what he meant by that, could have been misquoted as well.

Oh, yeah, I hope it's that xtina1

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.