Mic

2012 Super Bowl Halftime Show | February 5th

super-bowl-2012.jpg

Madonna will perform at the Super Bowl halftime show on February 5th, 6:30 PM EST. Her performance will last 12:40 minutes. Nicki Minaj and M.I.A will join her on stage for her new single Gimme All Your Luvin'.

Rehearsed songs for the performance: Gimme All Your Luvin', Ray of Light, Vogue, Music, Holiday.

"It's gonna be the greatest show on Earth" - Madonna's words during the latest interviews about the Super Bowl.

I loved how she specified she had 40 seconds more than usual +tehe3+

Word is that she will perform Like A Prayer with a gay men choir:

Latest rumours online are that the Indianapolis Gay Men's Chorus will be performing with Madonna at the Super Bowl. This would sound like a sort of "gay rights" moment during the biggest event of the year expecially for the straight conservative middle America. And this could means that the rumour of Madonna performing Like A Prayer is true.

Apparently, the Indianapolis Gay Men's Chorus will start rehearsing this week, but won't be rehearsing with the rest of the Super Bowl Half Time crew until the last few days of rehearsals.

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/65747831.html#ixzz1jiojEGo7

I have mixed feelings about that um1 I'm not sure that Like a Prayer with a chorus would be the right choice for the Super Bowl, but of course I would love it either way maisy

I think Hung Up hasn't been included because it wasn't a huge success in the US like it was in Europe fall4

Guest runaway.
The choir idea is genius. I imagine they will perform Like A Prayer, then take off their robes and boom they have their cheerleader outfits on or something!

I mean, there's a lot they can do with it.

This sounds like a cool idea! :)

But gurls I'm thinking and I can't remember her doing some rehearsals! She was so busy last few months!um1 I just can't see more than 3, or 4 days of rehearsal for her in past few months! um1

We don't know how much she rehearsed but she did, Madonnarama reported it, we can trust them maisy Of course I think that she will rehearse much more right now.