ReInventYourself

The MDNA World Tour | Discussion Thread

Wow! Great news!

They need to record four very different songs so that people can actually see that the album is good. I'd go with Masterpiece, Gang Bang, Turn Up The Radio and I'm A Sinner cry1

Wow! Great news!

They need to record four very different songs so that people can actually see that the album is good. I'd go with Masterpiece, Gang Bang, Turn Up The Radio and I'm A Sinner cry1

How will they use them though? I hope they won't only put them on VEVO and on Facebook. They better send them to MTV, VH1 etc. so that they can air them!

They should use one of them for the VMAs tbh! I think her 1993 performance was recorded during one of her shows because she was on tour! That would be AMAZING cry1

cry4.gif' alt='cry3'> cry3 cry4.gif' alt='cry3'> cry3

The MDNA Tour is getting near and Madonnatribe has heard some exclusive tidbits about the video backdrops.

The amazing talent of Dago González, who directed some of the most amazing backdrop videos for Madonna ever such as Paradise Not For Me and Bedtime Story will be again part of a Madonna tour. We have heard that Dago is at the moment filming several backdrops for the MDNA tour.

One of the last backdrops to be filmed is the one for Masterpiece, so we can confirm the amazing, fan favourite song from the W.E. soundtrack is definitely part of the setlist. Most of what has been filmed at the moment is inspired by the Spanish Basque Country. Scenes of traditional and religious cerimonies have already been filmed for the videos and imagery, like the big Basque Sun, is being heavily used. The sun in the Basque tradition symbolizes the eye of God. Interior of caves have also been filmed for the videos.

But the work is not done yet, more videos will be filmed in the next few days including one featuring the tour dancers doing choreographies and Madonna close ups.

As usual the backdrop videos will be a central part of this Madonna show and people who had the luck to attend rehearsals are already stating, without any doubts, that this this tour is really one of the all time best as both the musical numbers and the choreographies will leave the audience breathless!

That is actually amazing shock1 I would love it to be real, but it's not.

cry4.gif' alt='cry3'> cry3 cry4.gif' alt='cry3'> cry3

The MDNA Tour is getting near and Madonnatribe has heard some exclusive tidbits about the video backdrops.

I'm surprised to see that Madonnatribe decided to break their silence about the tour. I guess we won't get Falling Free since Masterpiece is in there then :(

SETLIST SPOILER

I think we have a good chance that Candy Shop and Human Nature are included. This is why: In their last tour spoiler, Madonnarama posted a message which said something like "Candy Shop and Human Nature were never rehearsed and are not part of the setlist according to us", but this message suddenly disappeared. Today I read on the Madonnatribe forums a post by the admin in which he says in a roundabout way that Madonnarama said something extremely wrong and it's not reliable, then he quoted their message (now disappeared) about those songs, reminding us what they said, shading Madonnarama, but the thread was closed shortly after. We all know that he knows the full setlist for sure, and I read his post as he wanted to say that Madonnarama said that those songs aren't going to be performed, but they are, so he was pointing out that error. So I think Candy Shop and Human Nature are really going to be performed.

:)