ReInventYourself

The MDNA World Tour | Discussion Thread

I wanted to buy some tour merch from the official store and the prices in the US are HALF what they are in €/£. i.e. the tour book is $25 but £25 and €30. Even though $25 is £16. Such bullshit.

madonna11

I wanted to buy some tour merch from the official store and the prices in the US are HALF what they are in €/£. i.e. the tour book is $25 but £25 and €30. Even though $25 is £16. Such bullshit.

madonna11

That's exactly the same thing I noticed yesterday. madonna7

WHat happend to Randomdonna btw um1

It got closed, along with all the other artist Randomosity sections, because people kept spamming them to increase their section's post count. Mainly the Rihanna Navy, which is why they went from #1-#7 this week xtina1

We now have The Kabbalah Centre in the Stan Lounges section.

Edited by Vogue

I just got front row tickets for Birmingham!! More tickets were released last night and I snapped up the front row ones. Selling my old ones. OMG, my first guaranteed front row cry2cry2cry2

311xgsp.jpg

According to Madonna Infinity ,The MDNA tour has grossed $69 MILLION from just 5 shows. Billboard is expected to post the figures soon.

Absolute SLAYAGE. By Doing 90 shows, Madonna could easily average $750 million + giving her the highest grossing tour of all time. oprah2