Mic

Randomdonna

On 10/10/2017 at 3:55 PM, Freaky Prince said:

Mess, what's with the sudden Erotica throwback? rip3 They uploaded this on her channel few minutes ago rip2

They asked her fans in her facebook page to post their favorite Erotica remix, the one with most likes will be posted in her official channel, so it did jj4

One thing I do really love about the RHT DVD is we get to see the signals that Madonna gives to band and dancers really well. For example, the nod she gives Aya and Bambi at the start of LFL so they know she has her cape undone. We even get to see them nod back to her that they understand. I know it's something small but I love seeing it. 

Can I get any recommendations for a good Madonna album? The only one I've ever gotten into was Ray of Light, what others would you suggest? I'm into more uptempo pop brit7 

1 minute ago, Dan said:

Can I get any recommendations for a good Madonna album? The only one I've ever gotten into was Ray of Light, what others would you suggest? I'm into more uptempo pop brit7 

If you already checked out ROL you should listen Music, American Life and Confessions next. 

If you're more interested in classic Madonna anything from 80s would be good choice (her debut is her best tho)

If you're interested in more complex music from Madonna go with Erotica

Enjoy mad1 

Just now, Angelus said:

If you already checked out ROL you should listen Music, American Life and Confessions next. 

If you're more interested in classic Madonna anything from 80s would be good choice (her debut is her best tho)

If you're interested in more complex music from Madonna go with Erotica

Enjoy mad1 

Thank you! demi1 

Appreciate it brit7  I'll listen to Music first brit1 

Just now, Dan said:

Thank you! demi1 

Appreciate it brit7  I'll listen to Music first brit1 

Great choice! One of my faves, It's also one of her most acclaimed and successful albums demi1

Perfect mix of electronic, acoustic and dance music. Critics described album as folktronica

35 minutes ago, Angelus said:

Perfect mix of electronic, acoustic and dance music. Critics described album as folktronica

That's a great way to describe it, this is a great album! bey6 Thank you for the recommendation brit7 

1 hour ago, Angelus said:

You already listened it? brit7

What are your thoughts on ROL and Music? moo1 

Yes! I've finished listening to it now and I'm very impressed jj2 

Also, I still love Ray Of Light the best... I grew up on that album demi1 But Music is also really great on the first listen brit7