Mic

Randomdonna

21 hours ago, Joanna said:

I don’t get why doesn’t she just cancel the whole thing brit5 and even saying on the last concert that her doctor wants her to be in bed but she won’t.. it’s not doing anyone any favours. 

21 hours ago, Galactic-Tiger said:

This era could have been handled much better tbh why the need to have a tour at all costs? Some eras are good without tours too and this tour was kinda rushed up xtina2

Cos its Madonna and theres no one that can force her to stop dead4

She wont cancel cos in her eyes it would look like admiting shes "old and weak" ew2

All she has to do is finish tour by sitting and singing, no walking no dancing really. 

I mean its new for her, she never before had to cancel so many shows in her entire career. 

1 hour ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Cos its Madonna and theres no one that can force her to stop dead4

She wont cancel cos in her eyes it would look like admiting shes "old and weak" ew2

All she has to do is finish tour by sitting and singing, no walking no dancing really. 

I mean its new for her, she never before had to cancel so many shows in her entire career. 

True but her thinking like that is just juvenile. 

50 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

She cut off crave of setlist last night, performed some songs without shoes, but was in a great mood, people say she didnt looked like being in pain, and fan who bought polaroid for 5000e paid another 5000 for selfie with her

lmfao1Only M fans

49 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Omg they cancelled tonight show jj4

Tommorow is going to happen jj4

Im so fucking glad they moved my show to march cos now she has day off before my date dead4

She should just cancel the tour and take care of her injuries. This is completely unprofessional and unsympathetic towards the fans who have to book flights, hotels etc in order to make it to their shows. They can't just count on slim chances, they need to know beforehand (not a few hours before the show brit5). 

Her ego is high and she's stubborn to a fault while her team doesn't really care as long as they're still getting profits from the tour. This should (and probably will) be cancelled after she's finished with Lisbon. 

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

She should just cancel the tour and take care of her injuries. This is completely unprofessional and unsympathetic towards the fans who have to book flights, hotels etc in order to make it to their shows. They can't just count on slim chances, they need to know beforehand (not a few hours before the show brit5). 

Her ego is high and she's stubborn to a fault while her team doesn't really care as long as they're still getting profits from the tour. This should (and probably will) be cancelled after she's finished with Lisbon. 

Exactly. I was supposed to go to London next week but I cancelled my plans cos this is just terrible. I don’t wanna go there wondering if my shows will happen and I have no other business in just hanging around London so I rather not go at all. At least now I don’t have to pay for the expensive hotel and I’ll get half of my airfare back. But now I’m stuck with 3 tickets to her shows waiting if they’ll hopefully get cancelled so I could get my money back brit5 

1 hour ago, Joanna said:

Exactly. I was supposed to go to London next week but I cancelled my plans cos this is just terrible. I don’t wanna go there wondering if my shows will happen and I have no other business in just hanging around London so I rather not go at all. At least now I don’t have to pay for the expensive hotel and I’ll get half of my airfare back. But now I’m stuck with 3 tickets to her shows waiting if they’ll hopefully get cancelled so I could get my money back brit5 

dead2 The very concept of "just hanging around in London". Sis, there's quite a few things to do there.

18 minutes ago, Sleep Deprived said:

dead2 The very concept of "just hanging around in London". Sis, there's quite a few things to do there.

I know, I’ve been there multiple times so I have no interest going there now without attending the tour. 

7 hours ago, Jjang said:

5 hours ago, Joanna said:

Well good thing for me is that im meeting and staying with my friends in Paris so i dont have to worry about hotel and i have never been in Paris so im still gonna check it out (Lucky records store creep1 ) so it doesnt really bother me if its going to be cancelled or not sure im gonna be pissed if its 30 min beofre show started, but trip itself wont be completly lost shrug1

And knowing her she wont let tour be cancelled jj4 it will go on with half of the shows Being axed jj4

But i would rather prefere for it to be cancelled right away as if it will be im gonna get dido tickets in my city with meet and greet instead jj2 still will be cheaper than MXTour ny5

3 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Well good thing for me is that im meeting and staying with my friends in Paris so i dont have to worry about hotel and i have never been in Paris so im still gonna check it out (Lucky records store creep1 ) so it doesnt really bother me if its going to be cancelled or not sure im gonna be pissed if its 30 min beofre show started, but trip itself wont be completly lost shrug1

And knowing her she wont let tour be cancelled jj4 it will go on with half of the shows Being axed jj4

But i would rather prefere for it to be cancelled right away as if it will be im gonna get dido tickets in my city with meet and greet instead jj2 still will be cheaper than MXTour ny5

That is better. I’ve always wanted to go to Lucky record store as well, damn I should’ve chosen Paris instead dead2 

and yeah, she won’t cancel the whole thing, this mess is just gonna continue for a couple of more months haha

4 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Well, which date are you attending?

2 hours ago, Joanna said:

That is better. I’ve always wanted to go to Lucky record store as well, damn I should’ve chosen Paris instead dead2 

and yeah, she won’t cancel the whole thing, this mess is just gonna continue for a couple of more months haha

Im not gonna lie Lucky Records was part of my decision making which city to chose ny5

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

Well, which date are you attending?

Now its March 10th jj3