Mic

Randomdonna

4 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Im not gonna lie Lucky Records was part of my decision making which city to chose ny5

Now its March 10th jj3

Of course ny1 You need to save some money in case you find a lot to buy fall2 

1 hour ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Wait how jj4

The printed ones? jj4

There are no prints, just e-tickets. But it just says ”your tickets aren’t quite ready yet” when you go to ticketmaster to check on them dead2 

How, mine was sent right away after i bought it dead2

They’re using online tickets with barcodes that change every 60 seconds dead2 but now for some reason the tickets aren’t even there lol

They are not even providing printed tickets at all for London I think, it’s all those e-tickets

11 minutes ago, Joanna said:

They’re using online tickets with barcodes that change every 60 seconds so people can’t sell them forward dead2 but now for some reason the tickets aren’t even there lol

They are not even providing printed tickets at all for London I think, it’s all those e-tickets haha

Omg in paris they just print your name on tickets so its personalized jj4

39 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Omg in paris they just print your name on tickets so its personalized jj4

Easy to make things harder I guess dead4 

I just got the ticket for the first show lol and realised you can transfer them to someone so I guess it’s possible to sell them, I’m gonna try out my luck fall2 

2 hours ago, Joanna said:

Easy to make things harder I guess dead4 

I just got the ticket for the first show lol and realised you can transfer them to someone so I guess it’s possible to sell them, I’m gonna try out my luck fall2 

I think the tour might be cancelled afterall as the china virus just got to france jj4

Am i going to die for Madonna? Imagine going there, getting to your seat, 30 min before show they cancel it, you go back to your country, get sick and die rip2

5 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

I think the tour might be cancelled afterall as the china virus just got to france jj4

Am i going to die for Madonna? Imagine going there, getting to your seat, 30 min before show they cancel it, you go back to your country, get sick and die rip2

jj4 jj4 jj4 jj4

8 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

That would be quite a pointless end of life fall3fall3 

Im buying plane tickets for paris next week (as im going regardless if concert happens) so i might as well pick up a coffin too mad2

At least you’ll be buried in a nice parisian coffin moo1 

I already sold two of my tickets fall2 that I don’t even have yet fall2  I even made some profit fall2