Mic

Randomdonna

3 hours ago, Joanna said:

fall2 Good luck with that ny1 

I think mine is gonna stay she has day off before so should be good jj4

I cant tho that everybody at home my friends even at work ask me if im still going and is my date is still going on cos they heard about shows being cancelled jj4

Someone said its Russian Roulette Tour rip3

9 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

I think mine is gonna stay she has day off before so should be good jj4

I cant tho that everybody at home my friends even at work ask me if im still going and is my date is still going on cos they heard about shows being cancelled jj4

Someone said its Russian Roulette Tour rip3

Russian roulette tour fall2 

well she had a day off before the first Paris show as well but that still got canceled ny1 although I guess did all (?) of the first shows of every city fall2 

Dear Madam, Dear Sir, Thank you for ignoring the previous message, telling you that the MADONNA concert at GRAND REX on MARCH 11 was canceled. This is an error, the concert is well maintained and only POSTPONED to March 11, 2020. The "MADONNA" event which was to take place on "Wednesday February 19, 2020 at 8:30 pm" has been postponed to "Wednesday March 11, 2020 at 8:30 pm ”by the organizer. You can keep your tickets for the postponement date, they remain valid. If the new date does not suit you, here is the procedure to obtain your reimbursement (price appearing on the tickets, excluding costs): You will find below the procedure to follow nour obtain the reimbursement of

2 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Its not jj4

Ticket master sent that email by accident jj4

I guess they have prepared email just in case and someone accidentaly sent it, they sent another right away saying that its not cancelled jj4

Yeah it was even a long ass email, they really came prepared dead4 

It almost feels sacrilege but I just don't like the Like a Virgin album as a whole. I've really tried and have been listening to it a lot lately. It's iconic and produced three of her most iconic and best singles, but aside from that trinity, it just feels like filler. 

6 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

It almost feels sacrilege but I just don't like the Like a Virgin album as a whole. I've really tried and have been listening to it a lot lately. It's iconic and produced three of her most iconic and best singles, but aside from that trinity, it just feels like filler. 

Same for me i never listen it as whole, tho my faves are fillers jj4 Pretender, Love dont live here anymore and over and over ny5