Mic

Randomdonna

On 3/1/2020 at 3:02 AM, Unapologetic Bitch said:

I really doubt this as its theaters - they are reserved months in advance, and the reason why they didnt rescheduled tour in first place is that its a nightmare to reorginze it all over again. If anything i think that whole virus thing might be final reason for her team to convince her to cancel the shows with pretend of safety of people eve1

I just really hope her pride is stronger than her pain clearly eve1 or virus scare ny5

There are 6 shows left, they ain't gonna cancel it for the virus. jj4 Even tho Madonna is in danger cuz she's 60 plus, corona is coming for her. brit16

1 hour ago, Margerine Flange said:

There are 6 shows left, they ain't gonna cancel it for the virus. jj4 Even tho Madonna is in danger cuz she's 60 plus, corona is coming for her. brit16

I was taking more about french govermeant, they already banned events over 5000 people and said they will gradualy lower this cap so everything is possible at this point and im going there on friday orangu1

I swear to god if they will cancel my date and i get sick i will sue her mad12 oh and im gonna buy Chromatic-a, thats right you old had you are going to push me into enemy paws mad9

2 hours ago, Rebel Bitch said:

Oh wow cry0

Her worst tour did that cry0

I wouldn't call it her worst. It's very intimate, with a good narrative and a setlist that truly works! She also looks beautiful, specially during I Rise. 

In my show there was a technical problem during the coffin interlude, just before Batuka; so she went on stage, apologized for that and started talking with us, telling jokes and singing a cover of I Can't Help Falling In Love With You. Someone asked her to sing Faz Gostoso (whixh she didn't want to, saying that she hasn't practiced her portuguese), but right when she was about to start, a production guy told her that the technical difficulties were solved, so she went back to stage saying "saved by the bell!"

There's also a moment when she hugs her dancer's waist with her legs, and he starts spinning around with her hanging in the air. How the fuck you do that at 61 y.o.?! ari7fall3

7 hours ago, Alvarø said:

I wouldn't call it her worst. It's very intimate, with a good narrative and a setlist that truly works! She also looks beautiful, specially during I Rise. 

In my show there was a technical problem during the coffin interlude, just before Batuka; so she went on stage, apologized for that and started talking with us, telling jokes and singing a cover of I Can't Help Falling In Love With You. Someone asked her to sing Faz Gostoso (whixh she didn't want to, saying that she hasn't practiced her portuguese), but right when she was about to start, a production guy told her that the technical difficulties were solved, so she went back to stage saying "saved by the bell!"

There's also a moment when she hugs her dancer's waist with her legs, and he starts spinning around with her hanging in the air. How the fuck you do that at 61 y.o.?! ari7fall3

was she making lame sex jokes as always? oprah15

1989_madonna.jpg?w=1120&quality=85

1989: Madonna, the provocateur

By 1989, Madonna, the scrappy performer born Madonna Louise Ciccone, was already a superstar: she’d whirled onto the landscape, in a torn-up T-shirt and two wrists’ worth of rubber bracelets, just as America was awakening to the AIDS crisis, and for young people became a symbol of determination and self-invention. She had defied our expectations so many times. How many surprises could she have left up her lace sleeves?

The bombshell answer came in the form of a hymn of joyous carnality, “Like a Prayer,” the lead single and title track of her fourth studio album. In the video, Madonna—sending a marvelously mixed message of purity and seduction in a 1950s-style slip, a discreet cross sparkling around her neck—spreads her gospel of joy and erotic ardor within the sacred confines of a country church. A statue of a saint, presumably Martin de Porres—he’s a black man locked in his own little cage, a not-so-metaphorical prison—comes to life and kisses her gently on the forehead. This could be the start of a mutual seduction, but he leaves her. She seizes a dagger and wraps her fingers around the blade, though the resulting cuts aren’t the normal kind: stigmata flower in the palms of her hands like two bloody pennies.

Pepsi had used “Like a Prayer”—accompanied by tamer imagery—in a commercial. But the video cast the song in a new light, and religious groups were enraged. Pepsi canceled her contract in response. Yet Madonna’s allegedly blasphemous act of creation carried her all the way to the bank: “Like a Prayer” spent three weeks at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100, and the album on which it appeared went on to sell more than 15 million copies. Even more significantly, this close-to-perfect song marked Madonna as an artist in it for the long haul, one whose marriage of provocation and pop would inspire future generations to shape their careers in her image. She couldn’t be underestimated or circumscribed, least of all by a multibillion-dollar corporation. She was a material girl, always, but only on her own terms.