Mic

Randomdonna

That is an old rumor, a lot of people talked about a 2011 tour but I don't think it's possible before she releases new music and by knowing her I don't think she'd go for a 'small' tour (or a tour not supported by an album) because that's not what she usually do, also she wants to play in big venues and stadiums.

We are all waiting a new album, I don't think she will promote it very much, she will just probably go on tour in a few months after the release.

That is an old rumor, a lot of people talked about a 2011 tour but I don't think it's possible before she releases new music and by knowing her I don't think she'd go for a 'small' tour (or a tour not supported by an album) because that's not what she usually do, also she wants to play in big venues and stadiums.

We are all waiting a new album, I don't think she will promote it very much, she will just probably go on tour in a few months after the release.

Whe she came to Serbia my mum was on the concert (Stick & Sweet tour) , and I was out of the country... I really regret not seeing her..My mum was sooo slayed for months...

I really wish that all the Malawi/Kabbalah drama going on lately gives her good material for the upcoming album :tehe2: the death of her grandmother as well :tehe2:

That's not funny at all... :(

Don't forget that such normal life episodes can generate deep and emotional songs such as Mother and Father and the whole American Life album, it's always sad of course but I'm just looking at the bright side of the thing, even I think she won't do it.

g0rls I just downloaded American Life and I'm re-listening to it again :'(

and it still sounds as good as it did 8 years ago if not even better :'(

it's like now that I'm older i appreciate it even more :'(

The sound of American Life is still incredibly modern. I'm so happy to see how many people appreciate it :)

The performance of Nobody Knows Me +legend+ She knows how to work that stage!

Aaaand... new rumours! It seems that Bloodshy & Avant have submitted a demo to M :)

You know, all the rumours I've been reporting could be totally false but this means that the new era is coming +legend+

The sound of American Life is still incredibly modern. I'm so happy to see how many people appreciate it :)

The performance of Nobody Knows Me +legend+ She knows how to work that stage!

Aaaand... new rumours! It seems that Bloodshy & Avant have submitted a demo to M :)

You know, all the rumours I've been reporting could be totally false but this means that the new era is coming +legend+

so am I +legend+ I really hope this is true

Did he come back? Haven't seen him for a while and FOTPMadonna isn't active anymore (even if we're talking only about rumours and Guy tweets)

EDIT:

Oh it seems that account doesn't exist anymore... should we create a new one? Even if we don't have M section anymore?

Edited by ReInventYourself

Some of you might have seen this before, but still, in the interest of sharing it with those who haven't... +queenbitch+

Simply put, the BEST Madonna impersonation I've ever seen. The accent and cadences are spot-on, her facial expressions, it's not even parody. It's as if Madonna's essence took hold of her. :lmfao: