Mic

Randomdonna

Just now, Jjang said:

LAP --> 70m 

ITG --> 20m 

(next milestones) 

5.8m monthly listeners is good, no?

Mariah 6,3m - she's winning because these numbers reflect their overall monthly listeners, not for current or last month, and we know that she has +10m/+15m listeners in December so her average is higher because of that

Whitney 6,0m

Madonna 5,8m

Celine 4,1m

Cindy 3,7m

Janet 2,3m

etc.

31 minutes ago, Angelus said:

Mariah 6,3m - she's winning because these numbers reflect their overall monthly listeners, not for current or last month, and we know that she has +10m/+15m listeners in December so her average is higher because of that

Whitney 6,0m

Madonna 5,8m

Celine 4,1m

Cindy 3,7m

Janet 2,3m

etc.

I mean, really the most logical comparison (and by that I don't mean it's logical at all lol) would be Celine / Cindy / Janet, they all started their careers around the same time and Madge's beating all of them. She's doing pretty damn good for a living legend lol. Not to mention her catalog is always selling on iTunes / physical...

Also whoever decided to keep the Confessions interlude on the live cd while cutting Live To Tell is a fucking moron. The transition from Confessions into Isaac is so jj4

Should've cut both and go from Jump to Isaac instead and thus making room for another track lj1

I rewatched the dvd today and now I'm bopping to the cd hence the random opinions brit10

13 hours ago, Maryanne said:

Been listening to Frozen a lot during this heat wave in Serbia and it actually cools you down, what a song cry7 @Angelus try it!

I've been really into TPOG this year, it works perfectly for both summer and winter cry7 it's because of that stunning moody video cry7 Frozen who cry7 

3 hours ago, Angelus said:

I've been really into TPOG this year, it works perfectly for both summer and winter cry7 it's because of that stunning moody video cry7 Frozen who cry7 

I've always loved TPOG, even tho it's hated among her fanbase :(