Mic

Randomdonna

197 millions views Hung Up video on Youtube: 70k views/day

4 millions views Hung Up: 61k views/day

lol3

Her team can fuckin choke idc. Now the 4 millions views Hung Up video will take all the views while the other one will start fading. eve1 And in 6 months the 197 million views Hung Up will start gaining more daily views again and etc. The video will reach 500 million views in 2100 cause her team is retarded and useless. Same with LIB and many other videos of hers.

On 8/31/2019 at 12:45 PM, Lucifer's Angel said:

Am I the only one who gets Die Another Day vibes from the new IT's trailer thumbnail? oprah6

Omg not only it very much gives vibes of DAD (or AL) but the scene in the movie even more reminds of M videos dead2 i was waiting for the song to start to play any second while watching movie jj4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unapologetic Bitch

• Rebel Bitch

• Aion

• ReInventYourself

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it came

I'm not a stan of Madonna at all, but I'm reading about her today and I'm truly moved by what she did for the gay community and woman in the show business. 

Take it with a grain of salt, but one member on Madonna Infinity wrote the following:   "The album is complete, mixing was done while she was in Malawi. The single has been done for quite so

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.