Mic

Randomdonna

Hello. sha1

so, I wanted to watch the iconic, immaculate MDNA Tour the other day, but my DVD was at home (and I am at school). so, I was going to rent it off of Apple or Amazon or literally any platform and I couldn't find it. brit12 Am I stupid and unable to find it or it is not available and I am unaware? Let me know! dead7

3 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Did AJay forget there was one more album to react to? dead2 Every now and then I realize she still hasn't reacted to The First Album

Who knows. I keep checking and it is getting annoying. jj3 

She mentioned a ranking too. The question is will it be a video on its own or a part of the first album reaction?

On 7/1/2019 at 1:27 PM, Rebel Bitch said:

We r all banned from Mnation jj4

I had my account capabilities limited for mentioning - not posting -  a site that had some MX leaked songs in MN.

Anyway, there are a lot of delusional and biased fans there if for a second you disagree with they burn you to the core.

14 hours ago, Agent X said:

Who knows. I keep checking and it is getting annoying. jj3 

She mentioned a ranking too. The question is will it be a video on its own or a part of the first album reaction?

She might as well just put it in the same video at this point. First album is only 8 tracks so it wouldn't be that long of a video.