Mic

Randomdonna

there are few demo cds on some auctions in uk with demos from first 4 albums, some demos from Hard Candy with diffrent version of Beat Goes On and i think 3 unreleased songs: L.S.D, Still Doin It and Keep My Love, also old cds got some unrelased odldies, it seems legit, as some snippets of old songs, and old demos are actullay posted online um1

On 3/11/2021 at 7:13 PM, Unapologetic Bitch said:

there are few demo cds on some auctions in uk with demos from first 4 albums, some demos from Hard Candy with diffrent version of Beat Goes On and i think 3 unreleased songs: L.S.D, Still Doin It and Keep My Love, also old cds got some unrelased odldies, it seems legit, as some snippets of old songs, and old demos are actullay posted online um1

Are there LAP outtakes? 

tay2 I know it's been 12 years but the fact Dress You Up is included on Celebration is still triggering to me nicki5 like not just the 2cd version but the fucking standard with her 18 definitive hits jj4 how the fuck is that filthy skip a definitive Madonna single when noone but aging gays that stanned the album in 1984 play it um2 I can name 15 songs that deserved its spot ffs bey4  

No, I will not be elaborating further jay1 

19 hours ago, SeekingThrill said:

Are there LAP outtakes? 

@SeekingThrill what's your fave unreleased track off each era?

Mine are

Like A Virgin: Crimes Of Passion 

True Blue: Each Time You Break My Heart demo and 

Like A Prayer: Supernatural or Just A Dream (yes, there are outtakes off this era, Supernatural, Angels With Dirty Faces, Just A Dream and First There's A Kiss. Also Rainbow and Possessive Love but didn't leak, there are also unreleased tracks off The Immaculate Collection like Queen's English, I Surrender Dear and Fantasy) 

Erotica: Up Down Suite, Dear Father, Goodbye to Innocence or Love Hurts

Bedtime Stories: Freedom and Your Honesty

Ray Of Light: Revenge definitely! 

Music: Like an Angel Passing Through my Room or Liquid Love 

American Life: It's So Cool, Miss You, The Game and Set The Right

Confessions: Keep The Trance, History and Hey You are my favorites but i like ALL the unreleased songs off that era. 

Hard Candy: Beat Is So Crazy, Animal and Infinity

MDNA: Loneliness 

Rebel Heart: Queen, Heaven, Take A Day and Back That Up (The unreleased track are) 

On 3/20/2021 at 4:50 PM, BabyMario44 said:

@SeekingThrill what's your fave unreleased track off each era?

Like A Prayer: Supernatural or Just A Dream (yes, there are outtakes off this era, Supernatural, Angels With Dirty Faces, Just A Dream and First There's A Kiss. Also Rainbow and Possessive Love but didn't leak, there are also unreleased tracks off The Immaculate Collection like Queen's English, I Surrender Dear and Fantasy) 

MDNA: Loneliness 

Across the Sky and Queen are good. lj1

Supernatural is technically released.

First There's A Kiss didn't leak. um1 

Rainbow? Where did you get this song title? um1 

Queen's English and  I Surrender Dear  weren't made for The Immaculate Collection.  Queen's English is a song of Madonna's dancers from BAT, that was released during the 90s and featured Madonna. I Surrender Dear was a song sung in Bloodhounds of Broadway movie and never released in any way.

Fantasy isn't Madonna's song.

Loneliness isn't Madonna's song.

4 minutes ago, SeekingThrill said:

Across the Sky and Queen are good. lj1

Queen is from the Rebel Heart sessions, and i think it should've had a spot on the standard album, should've replaced BIM or Illuminati. Across The Sky is ok imo

4 minutes ago, SeekingThrill said:

Rainbow? Where did you get this song title? um1 

i thought there was, i found it on the wiki, but now is removed. idk what happened?

https://madonna.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Unreleased_Songs#Like_a_Prayer_sessions

6 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

So apparently Diablo Cody left movie because M was too hard to work with and didnt give Diablo enough freedom for writing as she wanted eve1

I always kinda felt like Diablo doesn’t like her rih1

9 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

She looked like she was uncomfortable tbh ny5

Exactly, like she just wanted to leave the whole time dead2 well I wonder what happens to the movie now, is Madonna just gonna write/produce/direct it herself fall2 

4 minutes ago, Joanna said:

Exactly, like she just wanted to leave the whole time dead2 well I wonder what happens to the movie now, is Madonna just gonna write/produce/direct it herself fall2 

Apparently they look for someone else to replace her, and then they might announce change of writer. 

Its kinda stupid of diablo, you are working on biopic of someone who sits next to you, write about their life and someone who is known for being very opinionated, what freedom did you exactly expected um2

32 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Apparently they look for someone else to replace her, and then they might announce change of writer. 

Its kinda stupid of diablo, you are working on biopic of someone who sits next to you, write about their life and someone who is known for being very opinionated, what freedom did you exactly expected um2

I know, it’s M’s life you’re writing about so just suck it and do what you’re told dead2