Mic

Randomdonna

2 minutes ago, Mario said:

Random: Do you think it was a mistake not performing Holiday on Confessions Tour? This version sounds AWESOME!

@SeekingThrill @Madonna @Shego

what do you think? i think it should've been performed on CT (same thing for Everybody too)!

I think that version is fan made.

Many dance classics should have been there (Everybody, Holiday, ITG, Vogue, D&D...) considering the tour and the album were a celebration of dance music.

3 minutes ago, SeekingThrill said:

Many dance classics should have been there (Everybody, Holiday, ITG, Vogue, D&D...) considering the tour and the album were a celebration of dance music.

but i'm still mad Everybody was replaced with La Isla Bonita. it was a mistake! Literally the best version of Everybody ever created got ditched? Holiday should've been performed too.

YES! Vogue could've worked on the Equestrian section, between LAV and Jump! Deeper & Deeper was replaced with Erotica (and she made the right choice).

15 minutes ago, Mario said:

Random: Do you think it was a mistake not performing Holiday on Confessions Tour? This version sounds AWESOME!

@SeekingThrill @Madonna @Shego

what do you think? i think it should've been performed on CT (same thing for Everybody too)!

No. Holiday has been performed on almost every tour and it should have been given a rest a long time ago. Everybody on the other hand REALLY deserved to be performed instead of La Isla Bonita.

If I were in charge of the Confessions Tour, this is how I would have "fixed" it.

CONFESSIONS TOUR

1. Future Lovers / I Feel Love
2. Erotica / You Thrill Me
3. Open Your Heart
4. Like a Virgin
5. Jump

6. Confessions - Interlude

7. Live to Tell
8. Forbidden Love
9. Frozen
10. Isaac
11. Like or Not
12. Sorry

13. Sorry (Remix) - Interlude

14. I Love New York
15. Ray of Light
16. Let It Will Be
17. Drowned World / Substitute for Love
18. Paradise (Not for Me)

19. How High - Interlude

20. Music Inferno
21. Get Together
22. Everybody
23. Lucky Star
24. Hung Up

4 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Everybody on the other hand REALLY deserved to be performed instead of La Isla Bonita.

100% AGREE!!! I thought literally the same thing. the version used for Everybody was FIRE!! Literally WOW!!! the version used for LIB was also amazing. i think she should've kept both.

the last act of the Confessions Tour (the Disco Club section) should've been like this imo:

Music Inferno

Keep The Trance (it could've been work as a Confessions Tour promo single)

Holiday

La Isla Bonita

Erotica

EVERYBODY (YES, DEFINITELY! This version is really the best!)

Lucky Star

Hung Up

about your setlist changed... it's pretty nice :)

I've been listening Madonna albums all the way backwards bebe1 so I started at Madame X, then Rebel Heart, MDNA and now I'm at Hard Candy bebe1 I don't wanna stan but I kinda do

20 hours ago, Royalty said:

I've been listening Madonna albums all the way backwards bebe1 so I started at Madame X, then Rebel Heart, MDNA and now I'm at Hard Candy bebe1 I don't wanna stan but I kinda do

That tends to happen mad1 let us know which are your favs moo1 

40 minutes ago, Joanna said:

That tends to happen mad1 let us know which are your favs moo1 

I think Hard Candy is my fave album from what I have listened! I'm going to continue now so that might change! I've started with Confessions as well bebe1 I didn't like MX and RH though...some songs, but HC and COAC are way better clap4 

1 hour ago, Royalty said:

I think Hard Candy is my fave album from what I have listened! I'm going to continue now so that might change! I've started with Confessions as well bebe1 I didn't like MX and RH though...some songs, but HC and COAC are way better clap4 

MX is an acquired taste tbh bebe1 Confessions is a masterpiece  oprah2  interesting to see how you like the oldies when you get there bebe1 

4 minutes ago, Joanna said:

MX is an acquired taste tbh bebe1 Confessions is a masterpiece  oprah2  interesting to see how you like the oldies when you get there bebe1 

Same! yas2 I will get back to you when I listened to all bebe1 

1 hour ago, Royalty said:

I think Hard Candy is my fave album from what I have listened! I'm going to continue now so that might change! I've started with Confessions as well

Happy to see Hard Candy getting some love! alex1
However, Confessions and Music are my favourites!clap3
On 5/6/2021 at 9:56 PM, Royalty said:

Make listening threads like @Lachlan. oprah15 

3 hours ago, Royalty said:

Madame X is Madonna's least accessible album, so I am not surprised. eve1 

On the other hand, HC is... trash1  Those vocals on most songs are horrible. jj3 

1 minute ago, SeekingThrill said:

Make listening threads like @Lachlan. oprah15 

Madame X is Madonna's least accessible album, so I am not surprised. eve1 

On the other hand, HC is... trash1  Those vocals on most songs are horrible. jj3 

Sis I host listening parties! demi1 Watch my blog!

Anyway, what is y’alls favorite Madonna album?

On 5/7/2021 at 6:51 PM, Royalty said:

HC is absolutely amazing, and doesn't deserve the hate it gets oprah13

46 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

HC is absolutely amazing, and doesn't deserve the hate it gets oprah13

Why do people hate it?

2 hours ago, Royalty said:

Why do people hate it?

I feel like the hate just stayed on because people were disappointed in it after COADF dead2  And mostly people feel Madonna was just following trends at the time