Mic

Randomdonna

LMAO, when I attended the S&S I didn't realize I was there 'til the CANDY moment. When she appeared on stage I didn't understand anything, the stadium exploded and I screamed so loud that my stomach hurt but I didn't care 'cause she was smiling at us and she was so beautiful, omg best day of my whole life :'(:'(:'(:'(

But I have a video of that moment, so I will never foget :tehe:

LMAO, when I attended the S&S I didn't realize I was there 'til the CANDY moment. When she appeared on stage I didn't understand anything, the stadium exploded and I screamed so loud that my stomach hurt but I didn't care 'cause she was smiling at us and she was so beautiful, omg best day of my whole life :'(:'(:'(:'(

But I have a video of that moment, so I will never foget :tehe:

Jealousy is killing me! :'(

I also hope that she records a song or two for the film's soundtrack, that would be killer! :)

Sadly, M probably thinks that from now on, in order to give her film a real chance, she has to keep a low profile as much as possible. I'd love a couple of tracks for the soundtrack but I think that she just doesn't want to be the Star this time :)

I don't understand how can she live by knowing that there are other great singers out there that are having a huge success and people even call them 'Queen of Pop' (such as Lady Gaga, Britney Spears) without willing to compete or overcome them, to prove the world that she will always be the Queen. Maybe she is used to this but how doesn't she have an incredible wish to record new music? :(