Mic

Randomdonna

That sounds... really like something!

tumblr_lo6fdhG9Cr1qisr33.gif

Sometimes we've got to make our own kind of music.

gif-cass-mama_zpswanm0ck0.jpg

I don't know if you're being sarcastic, but it really is something. He a great young man, and I am honored to be part of his life. I've taught him to never marry a girl that will let her fuck her in the ass. To always be able to laugh at yourself, I've taught the child all the lessons of Madonna

Sometimes we've got to make our own kind of music.

gif-cass-mama_zpswanm0ck0.jpg

I don't know if you're being sarcastic, but it really is something. He a great young man, and I am honored to be part of his life. I've taught him to never marry a girl that will let him fuck her in the ass. To always be able to laugh at yourself, I've taught the child all the lessons of Madonna

No, it's very nice to feel like you're helping to shape someone into a decent human being, I'm sure.

I'm on a lifelong project to do the opposite for myself. ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'>

tumblr_inline_mijuapdRjK1qz4rgp.gif

wendy-williams-photo-577501365.gif

tumblr_nm7lmtCaPT1tp719lo1_250_zps9vk8sh

I was born in the same town I'm in now. I'm so close to Georgia I can smell it burn. I went to school her, finished my undergrad. I was a slut who just wanted to find love sucking every boy in bathroom stall on every floor of the library, and by working the park in front of frat row all night. Then I meant a mentor, and the fun began. 

tumblr_nm7lmtCaPT1tp719lo1_250_zps9vk8sh

I was born in the same town I'm in now. I'm so close to Georgia I can smell it burn. I went to school her, finished my undergrad. I was a slut who just wanted to find love sucking every boy in bathroom stall on every floor of the library, and by working the park in front of frat row all night. Then I meant a mentor, and the fun began. 

Welcome to the life of your average Madonna fan. ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'>

tumblr_m8xemeQ0q21qezxsoo1_500.gif