Mic

Randomdonna

It has a different cover and a fancy picture disc. It's only $3 so it's okay i guess. I didn't bring the DVD with me so i thought why not. I just forgot how shitty VCD quality is... it's like watching youtube video in 128kbps resolution    ayumi1    sound is perfect tho, I'm watching Live To Tell atm     antm1

I don't know what a VCD form is

Yes you can still find it in the US on DVD I just found it for $21 on Amazon. 

VCD is what we had before DVD was introduced. I already have the DVD, bought it together with Girlie Show when they re-release it

Omg definitely LFL

But Rescue me had a great alternate cover imo oprah2

It was an image from Justify My Love, which had it's own photo shoot. I've always hated how neglected Rescue Me was treated.

Revolver and Living For Love were the same as the album cover but a different color

It has a different cover and a fancy picture disc. It's only $3 so it's okay i guess. I didn't bring the DVD with me so i thought why not. I just forgot how shitty VCD quality is... it's like watching youtube video in 128kbps resolution    ayumi1    sound is perfect tho, I'm watching Live To Tell atm     antm1

I have fake Blond Ambition DVD that is on sale in normal music stores and quality is worst than YT rip2

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Madonna-Blond-Ambition-Tour-1990/dp/B0009YLHO0

So what is everyone's opinion on Mau apparently leaving? nat1

I used to talk to Mau frequently on MSN. My opinion of him is positive, though I'm not sure where this ferocious mean streak toward Madonna began. ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'>

I'm so excited for the 90s countdown! cry1 Make sure it's on a Sunday so I can clog it with spam cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

I used to talk to Mau frequently on MSN. My opinion of him is positive, though I'm not sure where this ferocious mean streak toward Madonna began. ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'>

Because he forgot to clean his ears. He honestly thinks Rebel Heart is her worst album ever and therefore felt the need to trash her. rih9

I'm so excited for the 90s countdown! cry1 Make sure it's on a Sunday so I can clog it with spam cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

I hate Sundays. cry5

I'm glad you're excited, though. I hope it will be as much fun for everyone as the last one! bey1

am i wrong, or you had this clothes before but in different color?

tumblr_n3f5aaek2z1rfpp1do1_500.gif

I don't think so. I just like nudity so it's possible I've used another shoot of her naked body. Lord knows there are plenty to choose from. ny2

Because he forgot to clean his ears. He honestly thinks Rebel Heart is her worst album ever and therefore felt the need to trash her. rih9

I hate Sundays. cry5

I'm glad you're excited, though. I hope it will be as much fun for everyone as the last one! bey1

Well it's the 90s, the best decade of Madonna's career, her finest hours as an artist, etc. etc. and so on and so forth.

So what is everyone's opinion on Mau apparently leaving? nat1

What happened?

on the side note, It's really hard to compete with older gay fans (or twinks with sugar daddies) when you're Collecting Madonna's stuffs    brit2

I got a call from this one music store franchise telling me that they have RH vinyls on stock last night but it's all sold out out by now in all 4 of their stores.    cry7    at least i manage to snatch the last copy of super deluxe version.   cry0 

am i the only one who's still looking for her singles and stuffs, both old and new, here? i know @Joanna did