Mic

Randomdonna

http://video.yandex.ru/users/vkempo/view/7848/

im seeing the sticky & sweet tour i remember that coca-cola was gifting tickets for buying coca-colas but omg i didnt even notice of that i could go for free but i ruined it fall4 and i havent bought this dvd, i mean i was about to do it but i losted the money plus i remember i was about to bought bionic i was excited but someone tell me no! wtf! buy the fame monster and i bought it fall4 im such a bad fan u.u im sorry! fall4

So many Madgesty stans recently antm1

2s0y5vn.png

Team Gaga is so classy +rolleyes+

gaga's classy cuz shes waiting for another madonna's email answering that all she said it was a joke +tehe3+ im tired of this fights i just cant seriously fall4

The chart show is hosted by Reggie Yates, which is 4-7pm UK time. Although, they just countdown the top 40 so I don't know when they'd have time for a new song +shrug+

He's @REGYATES on Twitter. If enough of us tweeted him, maybe we'd get confirmation/denial.

The chart show is hosted by Reggie Yates, which is 4-7pm UK time. Although, they just countdown the top 40 so I don't know when they'd have time for a new song +shrug+

He's @REGYATES on Twitter. If enough of us tweeted him, maybe we'd get confirmation/denial.

I'm not sure it will happen with the Golden Globes tonight. Well I tweeted him, let's see if we get an answer.