Mic

Randomdonna

16 hours ago, Jjang said:

@Angelus was gonna note how La Isla Bonita reached 80m views and its already 200k views past that cry9 100m is coming sooner than I thought. 

I'm still sick so if you want i can count all videos and we can keep track of them in separated thread?

15 minutes ago, Angelus said:

I'm still sick so if you want i can count all videos and we can keep track of them in separated thread?

Warner + madonna + QueenMadonnaHD = 112m + jj2

She also has a live performance on her channel with 7.575m views and there are tons of other uploads by random channels with a few million views aretha1 it's such a YouTube hit. cry9

Get well by the way. :) 

38 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Warner + madonna + QueenMadonnaHD = 112m + jj2

She also has a live performance on her channel with 7.575m views and there are tons of other uploads by random channels with a few million views aretha1 it's such a YouTube hit. cry9

Get well by the way. :) 

4M is also about to pass 100m and Vogue pretty much has 100m views with those live performances moo1

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

This is going to become the next huge fan upload lmao (though it will get deleted soon, granted)

Actually last year one fan upload was deleted but it was gaining a lot of views, whole channel got deleted with her videos. They uploaded all videos in right order

6 minutes ago, Angelus said:

Actually last year one fan upload was deleted but it was gaining a lot of views, whole channel got deleted with her videos. They uploaded all videos in right order

I know smh, the channel was also getting tons of subs rip4 It's really annoying how they delete these videos but won't upload shit through an authorized channel, what's the point of keeping her videos hidden then

My prerogative is so good omg cry5 

Ikr

giveup1

Sometimes I take for granted how many great songs and hits she truly has. Even if now she's a shadow.mp3 of what she used to be and hasnt had a hit in years noone can take away that. Few artists have achieved that. lj1