Randomdonna!

20,837 posts in this topic

LMAO, when I attended the S&S I didn't realize I was there 'til the CANDY moment. When she appeared on stage I didn't understand anything, the stadium exploded and I screamed so loud that my stomach hurt but I didn't care 'cause she was smiling at us and she was so beautiful, omg best day of my whole life :'(:'(:'(:'(

But I have a video of that moment, so I will never foget :tehe:

I was there! :'( :'( best day of my life.

I was there! :'( :'( best day of my life.

Do you know that we'll be together in the front row at the bitch's next show? +queenbitch+

LMAO, when I attended the S&S I didn't realize I was there 'til the CANDY moment. When she appeared on stage I didn't understand anything, the stadium exploded and I screamed so loud that my stomach hurt but I didn't care 'cause she was smiling at us and she was so beautiful, omg best day of my whole life :'(:'(:'(:'(

But I have a video of that moment, so I will never foget :tehe:

Jealousy is killing me! :'(

We can't miss the next show +legend+

Your sig is damned gourgeous!

Guy tweeted that Madonna is in the studio recording. But working on the score to her movie :'( Time goes by so slowly.

@richeemusic she is in the studio now.. For now working on the score to her movie, but is very happy to be in a recording studio. stay tuned

I'm starting to hate this movie +lol+

LOL, me too. But I try to be positive as much as possible. I mean, directing is her dream since a long time, she deserves the right to focus on whatever she wants. But then I expect an amazing album :)

William Orbit could join M in her next album. They're working together right now on W.E.'s soundtrack, but it seems that Madonna wants Orbit to be active in the recording of her new album.

Hope this is true :D

Yes!!!!

I also hope that she records a song or two for the film's soundtrack, that would be killer! :)

I'm starting to hate this movie +lol+

IKR :lmfao:

Like anyone is even gonna go see it when it's released. +laughcry+

I just want new music, I don't care about the producers because she's always the Queen and I'll love it no matter who she works with :'(

I want her to work with Paul Epworth, it would be sooooo epic +legend+

I also hope that she records a song or two for the film's soundtrack, that would be killer! :)

Sadly, M probably thinks that from now on, in order to give her film a real chance, she has to keep a low profile as much as possible. I'd love a couple of tracks for the soundtrack but I think that she just doesn't want to be the Star this time :)

I agree actually :(

This is another reason why I'm so eager for her next record :tehe:

I don't understand how can she live by knowing that there are other great singers out there that are having a huge success and people even call them 'Queen of Pop' (such as Lady Gaga, Britney Spears) without willing to compete or overcome them, to prove the world that she will always be the Queen. Maybe she is used to this but how doesn't she have an incredible wish to record new music? :(

That's for sure, I just hope that she proves that as soon as possible :tehe2: