Mic

Randomdonna

8 minutes ago, The One Beyond All said:

I'm planning to join soon since I've recently been banned from MadonnaCherNation. 

I recently made a profile there again, just to see if things have changed. eve1

It is still the shitiest Madonna forum. Those crones are so unnecessarily mean to new members. They shouldn't even let register there, because their forum is just a club of pompous asses. 

Anybody new and vocal gets banned there. trash1 

I hate Madonna forums jj4 this one is only one i actually enjoy being on cos other have so many shitty people that its impossible to being part of, i remember i was once banned cos i disagreed with admin who said that "HC is shit cos it flopped" (he liked it as for music but he hated it cos it wasnt successful enough) and i said "isnt it more important that you like some album and enjoy it than for it to being successful" and he gone apeshit and banned me so no thank you no more Madonna forums for me feb1

but its case for a lot of artists, Marilyn Manson fans are such a drama queens i was shook when i joined one of MM FB groups and saw pity fights people have there ari7

not to mention if you're really there for drama theres not better place than the bigges Stephen King fan group on facebook dead2 this place is such a mess dead2 i would never expect it

8 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

I hate Madonna forums jj4 this one is only one i actually enjoy being on cos other have so many shitty people that its impossible to being part of, i remember i was once banned cos i disagreed with admin who said that "HC is shit cos it flopped" (he liked it as for music but he hated it cos it wasnt successful enough) and i said "isnt it more important that you like some album and enjoy it than for it to being successful" and he gone apeshit and banned me so no thank you no more Madonna forums for me feb1

but its case for a lot of artists, Marilyn Manson fans are such a drama queens i was shook when i joined one of MM FB groups and saw pity fights people have there ari7

not to mention if you're really there for drama theres not better place than the bigges Stephen King fan group on facebook dead2 this place is such a mess dead2 i would never expect it

what? interesting1