Jump to content
Mic

Randomdonna

Recommended Posts

Welcome to the Madonna Section thread is updated.

 

I'll Remember/Hall of Fame added -  a section for some iconic threads. If you have some suggestions, let me know. eve1 

Gifs added.

 

 

Does anyone have that gif from Ellen show 2015, where Madonna  enters  the studio while hopping? jj3 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Agent X said:

Welcome to the Madonna Section thread is updated.

 

I'll Remember/Hall of Fame added -  a section for some iconic threads. If you have some suggestions, let me know. eve1 

Gifs added.

 

 

Does anyone have that gif from Ellen show 2015, where Madonna  enters  the studio while hopping? jj3 

 

 

Yes i will dig it up later

Link to post
Share on other sites

For some reason, I wanted to listen to MDNA today lol.

It has some bops and flops. I am always forever angry that MIA and M made that horrendous B-Day song, I am a huge fan of MIA, and they decided to make that song, GMAYL wasn't any better either. 

But there are some bops, like Gang Bang (that should've been a single tbh), Beautiful Killer is great too, Best Friend and Some Girls are decent too. I'm Addicted is a nice highlight too, should have been a single tbh. Then there is shit like Superstar, Turn Off The Radio etc. I Am A Sinner has a cute idea, but, it's a mess. Love Spent,I don't know what to think about it. 

 

Okay, lemme listen to something else now 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Nenifir said:

For some reason, I wanted to listen to MDNA today lol.

It has some bops and flops. I am always forever angry that MIA and M made that horrendous B-Day song, I am a huge fan of MIA, and they decided to make that song, GMAYL wasn't any better either. 

But there are some bops, like Gang Bang (that should've been a single tbh), Beautiful Killer is great too, Best Friend and Some Girls are decent too. I'm Addicted is a nice highlight too, should have been a single tbh. Then there is shit like Superstar, Turn Off The Radio etc. I Am A Sinner has a cute idea, but, it's a mess. Love Spent,I don't know what to think about it. 

 

Okay, lemme listen to something else now 

I will never forgive M for passing on Sexodus it could have been an awesome song for her bebe1

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

I will never forgive M for passing on Sexodus it could have been an awesome song for her bebe1

Wait what, did MIA offer Sexodus for M? ari7 It's one of my fav songs from MIA, and M def would fit in it 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Yes she said in the interview that she played it for M but she said thank you no mad12

I love it too and it makes me mad mad12

 

Oh wow. mad12 Gonna unstan her now! 

 

No but, Sexodus is an awesome song, and imagine M being in it, it easily could have been a hit ugh. mad12 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Rebel Heart achievements

 

Rebel Heart (album):
Rolling Stone's Best Albums of 2015
Rolling Stone's Best Pop Albums of 2015
Spin's Best Pop Albums of 2015
Digital Spy's Best Albums of 2015
Associated Press' Best Albums of 2015

PopJustice's list of best albums

Pop Crush - The 12 Best Albums of 2015

newnownext.com/15-best-albums-of-2015

Best Albums of 2015 by Newsday

http://www.billboard.com/photos/6804525/best-album-covers-of-2015-critics-picks/1

 

Living for Love:
Slant Magazine's Best Singles of 2015

 

Ghosttown:

Rolling Stone's Best Songs of 2015

Rolling Stone's Readers List of 2015 (#1)

http://renownedforsound.com/index.php/best-songs-of-2015/

PopCrush’s Best Lyrics of 2015

 

Bitch I'm Madonna:
Entertainment Weekly's Best Songs of 2015

Time Magazine's Best Videos of 2015

Billboard's Best Music Videos of 2015

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Unapologetic Bitch

    3760

  • Rebel Bitch

    2414

  • Aion

    1817

  • ReInventYourself

    1791

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it came

I'm not a stan of Madonna at all, but I'm reading about her today and I'm truly moved by what she did for the gay community and woman in the show business. 

Take it with a grain of salt, but one member on Madonna Infinity wrote the following:   "The album is complete, mixing was done while she was in Malawi. The single has been done for quite so


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×