Jump to content

Randomdonna

Recommended Posts

I don’t get why doesn’t she just cancel the whole thing brit5 and even saying on the last concert that her doctor wants her to be in bed but she won’t.. it’s not doing anyone any favours. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This era could have been handled much better tbh why the need to have a tour at all costs? Some eras are good without tours too and this tour was kinda rushed up xtina2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shes walking with a fucking cane jj4

Like if you dont want to cancel it just sit on fucking chair, change some dance tracks to ballads like mer girl and finish the tour ew2

People would rather love to see some rarities being performed than more forced dancing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Joanna said:

I don’t get why doesn’t she just cancel the whole thing brit5 and even saying on the last concert that her doctor wants her to be in bed but she won’t.. it’s not doing anyone any favours. 

 

21 hours ago, Galactic-Tiger said:

This era could have been handled much better tbh why the need to have a tour at all costs? Some eras are good without tours too and this tour was kinda rushed up xtina2

Cos its Madonna and theres no one that can force her to stop dead4

She wont cancel cos in her eyes it would look like admiting shes "old and weak" ew2

All she has to do is finish tour by sitting and singing, no walking no dancing really. 

I mean its new for her, she never before had to cancel so many shows in her entire career. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

 

Cos its Madonna and theres no one that can force her to stop dead4

She wont cancel cos in her eyes it would look like admiting shes "old and weak" ew2

All she has to do is finish tour by sitting and singing, no walking no dancing really. 

I mean its new for her, she never before had to cancel so many shows in her entire career. 

True but her thinking like that is just juvenile. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She cut off crave of setlist last night, performed some songs without shoes, but was in a great mood, people say she didnt looked like being in pain, and fan who bought polaroid for 5000e paid another 5000 for selfie with her

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

She cut off crave of setlist last night, performed some songs without shoes, but was in a great mood, people say she didnt looked like being in pain, and fan who bought polaroid for 5000e paid another 5000 for selfie with her

lmfao1Only M fans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rebel Bitch said:

lmfao1Only M fans

And on his own request jj4

He said it was his 200 Madonna concert so im pretty sure he could affoard it jj4

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

And on his own request jj4

He said it was his 200 Madonna concert so im pretty sure he could affoard it jj4

 

So he is THAT RICH OMG dead2

Booking 200 shows, plus hotels, etc, etc omg dead2

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg they cancelled tonight show jj4

Tommorow is going to happen jj4

Im so fucking glad they moved my show to march cos now she has day off before my date dead4

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Omg they cancelled tonight show jj4

Tommorow is going to happen jj4

Im so fucking glad they moved my show to march cos now she has day off before my date dead4

 

She should just cancel the tour and take care of her injuries. This is completely unprofessional and unsympathetic towards the fans who have to book flights, hotels etc in order to make it to their shows. They can't just count on slim chances, they need to know beforehand (not a few hours before the show brit5). 

Her ego is high and she's stubborn to a fault while her team doesn't really care as long as they're still getting profits from the tour. This should (and probably will) be cancelled after she's finished with Lisbon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jjang said:

She should just cancel the tour and take care of her injuries. This is completely unprofessional and unsympathetic towards the fans who have to book flights, hotels etc in order to make it to their shows. They can't just count on slim chances, they need to know beforehand (not a few hours before the show brit5). 

Her ego is high and she's stubborn to a fault while her team doesn't really care as long as they're still getting profits from the tour. This should (and probably will) be cancelled after she's finished with Lisbon. 

Exactly. I was supposed to go to London next week but I cancelled my plans cos this is just terrible. I don’t wanna go there wondering if my shows will happen and I have no other business in just hanging around London so I rather not go at all. At least now I don’t have to pay for the expensive hotel and I’ll get half of my airfare back. But now I’m stuck with 3 tickets to her shows waiting if they’ll hopefully get cancelled so I could get my money back brit5 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joanna said:

Exactly. I was supposed to go to London next week but I cancelled my plans cos this is just terrible. I don’t wanna go there wondering if my shows will happen and I have no other business in just hanging around London so I rather not go at all. At least now I don’t have to pay for the expensive hotel and I’ll get half of my airfare back. But now I’m stuck with 3 tickets to her shows waiting if they’ll hopefully get cancelled so I could get my money back brit5 

dead2 The very concept of "just hanging around in London". Sis, there's quite a few things to do there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Sleep Deprived said:

dead2 The very concept of "just hanging around in London". Sis, there's quite a few things to do there.

I know, I’ve been there multiple times so I have no interest going there now without attending the tour. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×