Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tim Liaison

Madonna's Best Song?

fall4 i cant answer this! fall4 but probably it will be get together that song always slay me antm1 cofessions was my first album antm1

Get Together. cry5

So many amazing tracks from Confessions.

I hated narrowing it down to one, but Like a Prayer is my favorite song of all time. +bow+

Get Together. cry5

So many amazing tracks from Confessions.

I hated narrowing it down to one, but Like a Prayer is my favorite song of all time. +bow+

i love like a prayer cry8 but idk get together make me feel alive and happy antm1 there are so many songs fall4

This is really hard to determine... But, I will have to say La Isla Bonita. Especially the Extended Remix that was included on the 2001 Remasters. It's just such a beutiful song. Second would have to be What It Feels Like for a Girl.

So happy we got our Madge section.

Thank You, Thank you a thousand times thank you!!!!!

Guest runaway.
Definitely in my Top 10. Last night was when I realized just how much I truly adored this song. cry5

I love it so so so much. The words in the beginning go right through me. +flutter+

Open Your Heart is not only my favorite Madonna song. It's my favorite SONG in general. And I think it's as much a mission statement for Madonna's career as Express Yourself or Vogue or anything else in that realm. "Open your heart / I'll make you love me."

And she did. oprah1 +laughcry+

Open Your Heart is not only my favorite Madonna song. It's my favorite SONG in general. And I think it's as much a mission statement for Madonna's career as Express Yourself or Vogue or anything else in that realm. "Open your heart / I'll make you love me."

And she did. oprah1 +laughcry+

I love OYH too +cheer+ 80s Madge rachel5

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.