Sign in to follow this  

Queen

Come here to appreciate and rave over the legendary British quartet, Queen.

queen-logo--620x350.jpg 

When did you discover them?

What is your favorite album?

What are your favorite songs?

Favorite video?

When did you discover them? Always known about them but didn't really get into them until 2 years ago

What is your favorite album? Queen ll overall, but I've been listening to a lot of 'A Day at the Races' lately

What are your favorite songs? top 5 right now: Flick of the Wrist, Jesus, Body Language, The Millionaire Waltz and Rain Must Fall

Favorite video? The Miracle. It's so cute with the mini queen kids baby1

Dangerous Jim    3,835

Chan do they have a greatest hits?

I need to listen to them properly, I've been putting it off too long!

Chan do they have a greatest hits?

I need to listen to them properly, I've been putting it off too long!

yas they have (too) many fall1

you could start with Greatest Hits 1. It contains all of their hits form 1971-1980 maisy

Abner    2

When did you discover them? i was talking with my friend and he show me one song of queen and i was like i heard it before and he told me theyre queen antm1

What is your favorite album? idk i cant decide i have all their discography but tbh i havent listened good so idk fall4 i need to die, bad fan

What are your favorite songs? under pressure, bohemian rhapsody, killer queen, YOURE MY BEST FRIEND antm1 and A LOT MORE

Favorite video? idk i want to break free make me laugh and i love it antm1

When did you discover them? i was talking with my friend and he show me one song of queen and i was like i heard it before and he told me theyre queen antm1

What is your favorite album? idk i cant decide i have all their discography but tbh i havent listened good so idk fall4 i need to die, bad fan

What are your favorite songs? under pressure, bohemian rhapsody, killer queen, YOURE MY BEST FRIEND antm1 and A LOT MORE

Favorite video? idk i want to break free make me laugh and i love it antm1

that video fall1 It's described as "the video that killed them in America" but it was a huge hit everywhere else in the world +laughcry+ I love it jj1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYYL1vybRU4

Abner    2
that video fall1 It's described as "the video that killed them in America" but it was a huge hit everywhere else in the world +laughcry+ I love it jj1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYYL1vybRU4

LOL i honestly love it XD its really amazing and the video the song that has been in my head all day is:

i know its a famous song but DAMN brit11 its so beautiful i love it! brit11 idk how i could forget this song when i answer what songs i love... maybe because i love almost all fall4

Abner    2
I opened the thread thinking it was about the Gaga song fall1

LOL fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> XDDDDDDDDDDDD why the queen would be on the pop legends section? XD

LOL fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> XDDDDDDDDDDDD why the queen would be on the pop legends section? XD

I didn't look at which section it was in - I just saw the thread title fall1

Tasso    16,997
I opened the thread thinking it was about the Gaga song fall1

Same happened to me fall4

Abner    2

Freddie sings this so beautifully cry5

ny12ny12ny12 i cant deal with this! freddie its a god antm1 omg his voice its just so amazing and beautiful i can feel his voice, he sings with passion antm1

Pollu    3

This is on my list of "get to know more"

Been listening them randomly over years

Recently found myself in front of the tv when there where Queen concert and I was +bow+ +bow+ +bow+

(o)_(o)    6

Not gonna lie Freddie's voice is usually what I remember; It was just impeccable even when it lowered a tad. The notes that man could hit...unmatched.