When did you discover them? Always known about them but didn't really get into them until 2 years ago

What is your favorite album? Queen ll overall, but I've been listening to a lot of 'A Day at the Races' lately

What are your favorite songs? top 5 right now: Flick of the Wrist, Jesus, Body Language, The Millionaire Waltz and Rain Must Fall

Favorite video? The Miracle. It's so cute with the mini queen kids baby1

When did you discover them? i was talking with my friend and he show me one song of queen and i was like i heard it before and he told me theyre queen antm1

What is your favorite album? idk i cant decide i have all their discography but tbh i havent listened good so idk fall4 i need to die, bad fan

What are your favorite songs? under pressure, bohemian rhapsody, killer queen, YOURE MY BEST FRIEND antm1 and A LOT MORE

Favorite video? idk i want to break free make me laugh and i love it antm1

When did you discover them? i was talking with my friend and he show me one song of queen and i was like i heard it before and he told me theyre queen antm1

What is your favorite album? idk i cant decide i have all their discography but tbh i havent listened good so idk fall4 i need to die, bad fan

What are your favorite songs? under pressure, bohemian rhapsody, killer queen, YOURE MY BEST FRIEND antm1 and A LOT MORE

Favorite video? idk i want to break free make me laugh and i love it antm1

that video fall1 It's described as "the video that killed them in America" but it was a huge hit everywhere else in the world +laughcry+ I love it jj1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYYL1vybRU4

that video fall1 It's described as "the video that killed them in America" but it was a huge hit everywhere else in the world +laughcry+ I love it jj1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYYL1vybRU4

LOL i honestly love it XD its really amazing and the video the song that has been in my head all day is:

i know its a famous song but DAMN brit11 its so beautiful i love it! brit11 idk how i could forget this song when i answer what songs i love... maybe because i love almost all fall4