My favourite Queen song ever. Freddies voice is just stunning. He is also the greatest entertainer ever. I have always said I was born in the wrong decade. I would have done anything to have been there and see this amazing spectacle.

xtina8

My favourite Queen song ever. Freddies voice is just stunning. He is also the greatest entertainer ever. I have always said I was born in the wrong decade. I would have done anything to have been there and see this amazing spectacle.

xtina8

Great song but my fav Queen ballad is probably 'You Take My Breath Away' cry8

Love Queen! fall4

When did you discover them?

I already knew about them of course, but since my father and I went to We Will Rock You (the musical) I went in listening to all the songs. They have some really amazing songs!

What is your favorite album?

Jazz

What are your favorite songs?

Don't Stop Me Now, Fat Bottomed Girls, The Show Must Go On, Somebody To Love, Who Wants To Live Forever.

Favorite video?

The Miracle

Discovered when I was 14 (24 now).

Bought the Hot Space album first and loved it. Then, internet told me, this is their most unpopular record or whatever. I don't give a damn, it's an amazing piece of Queenstory.

Favourite song/video Body Language. Oh Freddie, fuck me now.

I don't want to give an impression that all I know is Hot Space. It's just the first love, y'see.

Pepsi, where are you.

Slaying Power fall1

See what I got, I got a hell of alot ny22 yass gorrl thas mah jam rn xtina38 I think if Hot Space would've came out a few years earlier and had AOBTD on it, it would've smashed but ohwellz it's still one of their most underrated albums.

What are your other favorite albums? maisy

God, I have no idea, Queen are so ridiculous, they managed to have complete smashes AND stupid pre-U2 arena-rock on their albums! As far as I can tell, critics use to dislike their preposterous late era, but this is my favourite. It's so bombastic, I love Jazz, A King of Magic and basically everything post-News. I'm also shocked how current they sound, too. If fat-Bottomed Girls were released now it would blow Confessions on the Dance Floor singles away!ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'>

I like that ridiculous band the Darkness, too!

God, I have no idea, Queen are so ridiculous, they managed to have complete smashes AND stupid pre-U2 arena-rock on their albums! As far as I can tell, critics use to dislike their preposterous late era, but this is my favourite. It's so bombastic, I love Jazz, A King of Magic and basically everything post-News. I'm also shocked how current they sound, too. If fat-Bottomed Girls were released now it would blow Confessions on the Dance Floor singles away!ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'>

I like that ridiculous band the Darkness, too!

fall1fall2

My top 5 albums right now are Queen ll, Hot Space, Queen, The Miracle and A Day at the Races. This list is subject to change though. I think the only album I can't get into a lot is 'A Kind of Magic' xtina31

Media and punks hated them because Flaming Mercury used to buy the shit out of Cartier stores and this wasn't fashionable with the whole Thatcher-social thoughts movement. I think he was GREAT. I do care for things the Clash did, and I like political songs, but Freddie was a light torch in that grey Thatcher's Britain. Oh god, I'm actually glad I was a kid back in the day, I would be devastated if he died right on me. He's just so... alive, you know. Some people just look like there is something coming, Amy or Whitney were messed-up big time, but Freddie deal was SUDDEN.

"What will I be doing in twenty years time? I'll be dead, darling! Are you crazy?"

ny7 What diva! Freddie is male CHER.

ny7 What diva! Freddie is male CHER.

brit7 ikr? He truly was very charismatic and bubbly. I would've loved to hang out with him. I don't think he was that shy like some people say tho. He maybe was shy around certain people like I'm sure he didn't curse or act wild around his parents.

He died a year (actually about 4 months) before I was born cry4.gif' alt='cry3'> and speaking of punks hating Queen and/or FM you do know about the Sid Vicious incident right? kii