Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Guest Dance with You

Flaming Lips, Ke$ha Collaboration To Possibly Feature Henry Rollins

starsnaps_kesha.jpgmusic_flaming_lips.jpg

Wayne Coyne has asked Henry Rollins to join his Ke$ha collaboration. The Flaming Lips frontman has posted a number of short video clips on Twitter showing him working on a track featuring the 'TiK ToK' singer and LA group Hour Of The Time Majesty 12.

"Workin on a track for @keshasuxx collaboration!!!" Coyne said. "Weirdos from LA calledHOTTM12 workin on the Ke$$a track too!! (sic)

"Sonic terrorist @HOTT_MT had come to my house all the way from LA.. F**k!!! 20 hours straight!!! Their agenda as they travel around America, is to record with their favorite weirdo artists.

"But Hour Of The Time Majesty 12 are also, they claim, very connected in with radical occult underground... And if the weirdo artists that they have stalked won't record with them.. the artist run the risk of the curse of Majesty 12."

He then added: "F**kin with the Ke$ha track!!!!!! Hey @henryrollins I wanna see if you can do an authorative voice on our track we doin with @keshasuxx???

"Driving to @keshasuxx house in Nashville... listening to The Stooges."

Rollins first came to prominence after he joined US punk band Black Flag in the 1980s, before going on to record solo albums and several records with the Rollins Band. He has also appeared in films including Heat and Lost Highway, and recorded several spoken-word releases. Rollins featured on the Flaming Lips 2009 release The Flaming Lips and Stardeath and White Dwarfs with Henry Rollins and Peaches Doing The Dark Side of the Moon.

That's what he's hoping for I think. Could also just be vocals and not a feature. Something like Diddy's verses in "Tik Tok"?

Oh right. Can't wait to hear the full song of this! antm1 Do you know when the album will be released?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.