Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Godney

Fergie

The Dutchess has been slaying me soooo much lately. Especially Fergalicious, London Bridge, Mary Jane Shoes, and Finally. The album is such a masterpiece as a whole though. It was put together so well. It really takes you through different emotions, and sounds. I don't know why I didn't pay as much attention to her back when she was popular.

The Dutchess has been slaying me soooo much lately. Especially Fergalicious, London Bridge, Mary Jane Shoes, and Finally. The album is such a masterpiece as a whole though. It was put together so well. It really takes you through different emotions, and sounds. I don't know why I didn't pay as much attention to her back when she was popular.

This. Me too actually.

She really needs to release a second album.

I feel like I have already seen a Fergie thread, but I looked for it and couldn't find it. If there is just link me and I'll merge this one.

This. Me too actually.

She really needs to release a second album.

She really does. cry1 She is such a unique artist. I want some more of her in my library. One album is not enough. rih1

Me too, bew. cry1

I saw you listening to Clumsy on last.fm and I was like 'I haven't heard the Dutchess in a while' so I did and it's slaying me all over again. brit11

The album itself is so classy and well put together, as you said. The production of the songs and her vocals flow together so well. oprah2

I do want a second album from her too cry1 really badly.

She needs to put having a family off until she's older and just focus on her career, for our sakes xtina9

As hard as it is to believe, she'll be 37 this year. xtina14

The fact that she can go from Fergalicious/London Bridge to Big Girls Don't Cry/Finally is like.. cry4.gif' alt='cry3'> She can be the most hardest bitch in the game, or the most soft speaking, passionate lady in the game. I just can't get over her diversity.

Imma need Fergie Ferg to release a 2nd album, i LOVED her singles, they bring back memories!

she's releasing a song with Dj Poet for his album called Feel Alive and we all thought it was her single and got excited fall1fall2

I really hope she comes out with a new album antm1

she's releasing a song with Dj Poet for his album called Feel Alive and we all thought it was her single and got excited fall1fall2

I really hope she comes out with a new album antm1

I need a Fergalicious/London Bridge/Big Girls Dont Cry/Clumsy/Glamorous part II tbh..

but yass at Fergie being featured in something.. i loved her verse in All Of The Lights antm1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.