Iggy Azalea

Vogue    2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1ycwvKOn14

Anyone else here for Miss Azalea? She's not even signed yet, but I predict big things in 2012. We need more female rappers up in hurrrr.

Infrared    19,701

Heard My World for the first time like ten minutes ago shock1 shock1 shock1 shock1 shock1 shock1 shock1 shock1

Didn't expect her to go hard.

Bitch is going to slay 2012.

Nicki Minaj    1

A new article talking about Iggy and female rappers in general over at Gawker.

It is an extremely great article once you get to the point where the article's writer stops referring to Iggy's ass. In particular, I like:

I'm just trying to keep a job. My job is rapping. If you look at my visa for what the fuck I'm here to do, that's what it will say. So I have to keep this job or I go home. It's important to me.

In the last month alone, I have seen all of those women sell out New York City venues. None of them, really, are releasing what Peter Rosenberg might consider "authentic" hip hop right now; none of them, really, are immune to the industry pressures that bring about songs like Nicki Minaj's "Starships" that he and others so strongly resist. Two [of the female rappers], somewhat improbably, share half of a stage name. Some of them are white, some of them are not from here.

I never knew that Iggy responded to Azealia at all, I am in love with the way she handled it tbh. When I saw that Angel Haze attended the concert, I SCREAMED. Angel Haze is another great female rapper. Anyway, this post was just me beginning to stan for Iggy and my overall love for female rap. antm1

Edited by Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj    1

xfu7hx.jpg

A picture from the Glory photoshoot on her Facebook. More here.

I am so ready for her EP. antm1

cough I refuse to let this thread and the Azealia thread die cough

Nicki Minaj    1
Is it true she was dropped? katy4

no, iggy never signed the paperwork for interscope. t.i. hit her up and she is now working with him and his label, grand hustle.

you can read more here

Number Nine    340
no, iggy never signed the paperwork for interscope. t.i. hit her up and she is now working with him and his label, grand hustle.

you can read more here

I'll take your word for it. brit33