Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Thomas

Did she start recording yet?

She said she was going to start recording for her new album in January, but I haven't heard anything from that yet um1 And she has been working with the Flaming Lips last week.

I was wondering whether she already started recording or not. Because I don't want the album to be delayed :(

MTV said she had the studio scheduled with Luke and that she was writing tracks for the January recording, so I'd say she's recording but keeping it quiet so songs don't leak.

Guest supern☯va
MTV said she had the studio scheduled with Luke and that she was writing tracks for the January recording, so I'd say she's recording but keeping it quiet so songs don't leak.

Which is definitely a good thing imo, haha. I will be so pissed if a significant amount of the material from this new era surfaces online before the album drops. I mean, I know leaks are pretty much inevitable in this day and age, but I sometimes feel like her team is especially bad at keeping things under wraps.

Anyway, I'm not really that worried about the album being delayed or anything just yet. Ke$ha's a really hard worker; I wouldn't be surprised if she's already made some serious headway on this new record.

her last tweet , she just wrote that she loves us but , i think they def started already cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

We're almost at a new era <a href=http://fotpforums.com/uploads/emoticons/default_cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

new era new fans , new times to never forget everrrr cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

Hoping she's able to smash out a Teenage Dream type era (not the sound, just the success), without the annoying ass remixes tho. I'm so excited tho cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

Hoping she's able to smash out a Teenage Dream type era (not the sound, just the success), without the annoying ass remixes tho. I'm so excited tho cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

sameee i don't mind that music tho it's just not kesha :P

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.