Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Guest Dance with You

Ke$ha's Vevo Passes Quarter Of A Billion Views.

tumblr_ljviojBTft1qgcgmto1_500.gif

Ke$ha's 8 music videos ("Tik Tok", "Blah Blah Blah", "Your Love Is My Drug", "Take It Off", "We R Who We R", "Blow", "Animal", and "Stephen") have now passed over 263,195,568 combined views as of January 31, 2012, passing 1/4 of a billion views a few days ago. This number does not include the other uploads on her Vevo channel or her videos on her official youtube channel (Kesha).

what? xtina1 Did she finally come out of her cave? xtina1

I think is quite normal at her age, of course she knew the song and Kesha but she never saw the video before. I'm 24 and I don't watch MTV anymore since 11 years, I never saw most of videos of very famous songs from 2001 to 2007 (some random titles: Umbrella, Halo, Lose Yourself) and I didn't even liked the pop music during that period. Since 2007 after Brit's Blackout I kinda follow the pop world (just the things I likes, I don't even saw shits like I Gotta Feeling...) and so I fortunately found Ke$ha...but you know that most of her fans are way younger than me, and often their english is also better than mine kesha14

Sorry this is a difficult evening for me xtina1

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.