Lion's Den

The Drop Zone

32 minutes ago, Pageant Material said:

You mean in her top 10 best songs to sleep to? Cause if yes, I agree. jj2 And hell no. I was just appreciating Unconditionally her beauty recently. MYM ain't touching that on any levels jj4 The three Witness ballads sound so dull and uninspired jj4 

Basically everything that has somehting to do with this era feels so dead and uneventful jj4 This is the same girl who kept churning out #1s after #1s just a few years prior. jj4 The Katy Perry ship has already sunk jj4 

Well, we can agrih to disagrih I guess jj2 Seems like none of us will back down, but I'll give you that IMYS is a dull piece of trash jj2

Exactly, like it's hard to believe this is the same girl that had the TD and the Prism eras, like wtf happened jj4 

Friendly reminder that there are some of us that are thoroughly enjoying this new approach from Katy, and your opinions on this era are not facts! If you're not into it, there are plenty of other artists releasing new music right now, maybe you'll find something new to focus on there. ✌🏻 The negativity in this post lately has made me not even want to enter tbh!

52 minutes ago, Justas said:

Well, we can agrih to disagrih I guess jj2 Seems like none of us will back down, but I'll give you that IMYS is a dull piece of trash jj2

Exactly, like it's hard to believe this is the same girl that had the TD and the Prism eras, like wtf happened jj4 

We'll get through this, though. Hang on a little tighter sis. Every base have been through the same shit. She's coming back to slay us with KP5. alex1 

49 minutes ago, QUINN said:

Friendly reminder that there are some of us that are thoroughly enjoying this new approach from Katy, and your opinions on this era are not facts! If you're not into it, there are plenty of other artists releasing new music right now, maybe you'll find something new to focus on there. ✌🏻 The negativity in this post lately has made me not even want to enter tbh!

Drag us! rip3 

i still love more than half of the album, the approach not so much. But that ain't enough to burn my Katy stan card jj2 

17 hours ago, Pageant Material said:

We'll get through this, though. Hang on a little tighter sis. Every base have been through the same shit. She's coming back to slay us with KP5. alex1 

Best comeback ever is coming y'all, be prepared and prepare your faves alex1  

Mooriah is retired, Brintey got unplugged and Gags evaporated alex1 

17 hours ago, Pageant Material said:

Drag us! rip3 

i still love more than half of the album, the approach not so much. But that ain't enough to burn my Katy stan card jj2 

THIS!!!!!

Just because I ain't happy about how this era has gone doesn't mean I'm unstanning jj4 

One colossal clusterfuck of a year during a long ass career ain't enough to leave her jj4 

22 hours ago, Justas said:

Best comeback ever is coming y'all, be prepared and prepare your faves alex1  

Mooriah is retired, Brintey got unplugged and Gags evaporated alex1 

THIS!!!!!

Just because I ain't happy about how this era has gone doesn't mean I'm unstanning jj4 

One colossal clusterfuck of a year during a long ass career ain't enough to leave her jj4 

Just like how a long ass relationship can't be ended by a bad sex jj2 

1 hour ago, Kuba said:

Save As Draft & Miss You More are heavenly god sends btw! gaycat1 

I love people who stan talent, @Pageant Material can't relate jj2 

48 minutes ago, Pageant Material said:

Just like how a long ass relationship can't be ended by a bad sex jj2 

A beautiful comparison, well said jj2 

Fucking bullshit, the release date of the Witness Vinyl got delayed ONCE again! It shuold come out in June, then today and NOW it says it will be released in September wendy4 and about the conversation. You can compare Witness to Artpop, Katy wanted to pull out more than was possible in a form of an album. And even though I would rate Witness 3.5/5 stars while giving One Of The Boys 4/5 stars, I really love her new self. She did try something new but still was Katy doing it. Chained To The Rhythm feels so Keti. And Save As Draft is so typical Katy. What, in my opinion, would have made this album a solid 4/5 star is cutting Bigger Than Me and Miss You More, making it a 13 track album, re-order the tracklist because it's even messier than the PRISM setlist (Where it is SO obvious that Roar - Unconditionally - Legendary Lovers are a trio but the tracklist fucked it up) and it's easily my fave. Oh wait, I can do that on my own. lol.  5 star would have been making Heyx3 a OOTB likely track, with a bit more guitar and a real drumset, similar to WUIV because listen to the acoustic version, it is sooo OOTB wendy4 All in all I love Witness Katy so much and can't believe she named her album after her best song cry5