Lion's Den

The Drop Zone

Is it me or is everyone overreacting to what she said about taking a "break" in that new interview too seriously? 

The interview's from July and the tour ended in August. She said "see you in a couple years" at the last WTT show/Kaaboo. She was in the studio a few weeks ago with Greg Wells. I'm not even worried. She'll probably release late 2019/early 2020. 

Everyone's freaking out now when it's not even serious, what're they gonna do when she actually disappears for a lot longer to settle down...

15 minutes ago, Katy My Sass Queen said:

Is it me or is everyone overreacting to what she said about taking a "break" in that new interview too seriously? 

The interview's from July and the tour ended in August. She said "see you in a couple years" at the last WTT show/Kaaboo. She was in the studio a few weeks ago with Greg Wells. I'm not even worried. She'll probably release late 2019/early 2020. 

Everyone's freaking out now when it's not even serious, what're they gonna do when she actually disappears for a lot longer to settle down...

I agree! I can't understand all the drama brit1

2 hours ago, California boy said:

I agree! I can't understand all the drama brit1

It's all so childish and not needed. Katy ALWAYS takes breaks between eras so this is nothing new. We don't even know if Katy and Orlando will even be together in a couple years. 

I'm convinced the interview for Footwear News was done after tour ended and before Kaaboo. 

How have you juggled working on the label in between going out on tour and your other projects?
“I collaborate on the design with Johnny Wujek, who was my longtime costume designer for different tours. He comes in and he helps me scheme up what the next fun, funny, lighthearted shoe will be. We have a WhatsApp group where we put in our design inspiration, and we have boards and talk about which themes we want and what works and what doesn’t. And when we do a shoe design or prototype meeting, it’s a full-day event. Last time we did it, I was on tour a few weeks ago in Australia, and the ladies [from Global Brands] came, and they brought like 700 prototypes with them. It was crazy.”

I got this worrisome DM on Instagram yesterday from this KC. They told me they wanna take their own life all because Katy said she's taking a break from music for a bit. They literally think Katy's career is ending all because of a break that we don't even know how long it'll be for. They're comparing Katy to Christina Aguilera...wtf. What the heck is this person gonna do when Katy really takes a break for a lot longer and settles down...

On 10/11/2018 at 9:49 PM, Katy My Sass Queen said:

I got this worrisome DM on Instagram yesterday from this KC. They told me they wanna take their own life all because Katy said she's taking a break from music for a bit. They literally think Katy's career is ending all because of a break that we don't even know how long it'll be for. They're comparing Katy to Christina Aguilera...wtf. What the heck is this person gonna do when Katy really takes a break for a lot longer and settles down...

SCREAMING! Those teenage hormonal, emotional katycats are so fucking extra for nothing lmfao 😂

Okay so i just revisited this thread and looked back at our glory days here. It made me lowkey emotional because we were so active back then. Like when I come home, I know I have an online place to stay in and people I look forward to chat with. Can't we just have another Oprah Jeffrey Show? um2 

@QUINN @California boy @Carlos @Joel @Ryan @WalkingOnCharts and @whoever I forgot to tag. 

38 minutes ago, Pageant Material said:

Okay so i just revisited this thread and looked back at our glory days here. It made me lowkey emotional because we were so active back then. Like when I come home, I know I have an online place to stay in and people I look forward to chat with. Can't we just have another Oprah Jeffrey Show? um2 

@QUINN @California boy @Carlos @Joel @Ryan @WalkingOnCharts and @whoever I forgot to tag. 

kylie1 i miss it too. life got chaotic for me and i just needed to step away again. i’m around here and there now though! how’s life bb?

53 minutes ago, QUINN said:

kylie1 i miss it too. life got chaotic for me and i just needed to step away again. i’m around here and there now though! how’s life bb?

Life is pretty much routinary. Wake up. Work. Sleep. Repeat. But I got a promotion a few months ago and my sister gave birth to my nephew who I really really love. 

What about you? kylie1