Jump to content

Katy Perry

Recommended Posts

Mingyu. 12,290
On 10/6/2018 at 6:16 AM, California boy said:

Are you running FotpKaty account on Twitter? rav2

Yes, I am. dancey1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it me or is everyone overreacting to what she said about taking a "break" in that new interview too seriously? 

The interview's from July and the tour ended in August. She said "see you in a couple years" at the last WTT show/Kaaboo. She was in the studio a few weeks ago with Greg Wells. I'm not even worried. She'll probably release late 2019/early 2020. 

Everyone's freaking out now when it's not even serious, what're they gonna do when she actually disappears for a lot longer to settle down...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Katy My Sass Queen said:

Is it me or is everyone overreacting to what she said about taking a "break" in that new interview too seriously? 

The interview's from July and the tour ended in August. She said "see you in a couple years" at the last WTT show/Kaaboo. She was in the studio a few weeks ago with Greg Wells. I'm not even worried. She'll probably release late 2019/early 2020. 

Everyone's freaking out now when it's not even serious, what're they gonna do when she actually disappears for a lot longer to settle down...

I agree! I can't understand all the drama brit1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, California boy said:

I agree! I can't understand all the drama brit1

It's all so childish and not needed. Katy ALWAYS takes breaks between eras so this is nothing new. We don't even know if Katy and Orlando will even be together in a couple years. 

 

I'm convinced the interview for Footwear News was done after tour ended and before Kaaboo. 

How have you juggled working on the label in between going out on tour and your other projects?
“I collaborate on the design with Johnny Wujek, who was my longtime costume designer for different tours. He comes in and he helps me scheme up what the next fun, funny, lighthearted shoe will be. We have a WhatsApp group where we put in our design inspiration, and we have boards and talk about which themes we want and what works and what doesn’t. And when we do a shoe design or prototype meeting, it’s a full-day event. Last time we did it, I was on tour a few weeks ago in Australia, and the ladies [from Global Brands] came, and they brought like 700 prototypes with them. It was crazy.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got this worrisome DM on Instagram yesterday from this KC. They told me they wanna take their own life all because Katy said she's taking a break from music for a bit. They literally think Katy's career is ending all because of a break that we don't even know how long it'll be for. They're comparing Katy to Christina Aguilera...wtf. What the heck is this person gonna do when Katy really takes a break for a lot longer and settles down...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2018 at 9:49 PM, Katy My Sass Queen said:

I got this worrisome DM on Instagram yesterday from this KC. They told me they wanna take their own life all because Katy said she's taking a break from music for a bit. They literally think Katy's career is ending all because of a break that we don't even know how long it'll be for. They're comparing Katy to Christina Aguilera...wtf. What the heck is this person gonna do when Katy really takes a break for a lot longer and settles down...

SCREAMING! Those teenage hormonal, emotional katycats are so fucking extra for nothing lmfao 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay so i just revisited this thread and looked back at our glory days here. It made me lowkey emotional because we were so active back then. Like when I come home, I know I have an online place to stay in and people I look forward to chat with. Can't we just have another Oprah Jeffrey Show? um2 

@QUINN @California boy @Carlos @Joel @Ryan @WalkingOnCharts and @whoever I forgot to tag. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QUINN 19,357
38 minutes ago, Pageant Material said:

Okay so i just revisited this thread and looked back at our glory days here. It made me lowkey emotional because we were so active back then. Like when I come home, I know I have an online place to stay in and people I look forward to chat with. Can't we just have another Oprah Jeffrey Show? um2 

@QUINN @California boy @Carlos @Joel @Ryan @WalkingOnCharts and @whoever I forgot to tag. 

kylie1 i miss it too. life got chaotic for me and i just needed to step away again. i’m around here and there now though! how’s life bb?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kuba 13,891
47 minutes ago, Pageant Material said:

But I also appreciate the new litter of kittens keeping this place somehow alive. @Kuba @Katy My Sass Queen Hello ladies. Let's talk. 🍸

Hello legend gaycat1 how's life 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, QUINN said:

kylie1 i miss it too. life got chaotic for me and i just needed to step away again. i’m around here and there now though! how’s life bb?

Life is pretty much routinary. Wake up. Work. Sleep. Repeat. But I got a promotion a few months ago and my sister gave birth to my nephew who I really really love. 

What about you? kylie1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×