Katy Perry

QUINN 19,357
3 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Really good! Getting it together and living my mid 20s, I can't believe I'm nearing 30s tbh, Lemme listen Waving Through A Window a bit. brb making a life tbh.

How 'bout you? How's LA? imy too! 

yaaaaas i love to hear this. MAKE YOUR LIFE BB. i’m doing the same tbh! moved to orange county (just about 45 minutes out of LA) and am working on a massive career change at the moment. life is lovely!

Carlos 8,435
5 minutes ago, QUINN said:

yaaaaas i love to hear this. MAKE YOUR LIFE BB. i’m doing the same tbh! moved to orange county (just about 45 minutes out of LA) and am working on a massive career change at the moment. life is lovely!

MEE TOO, just a got a new one, it's a massive change for me as well and one helluvan upgrade, but I wanna achieve more so maybe this is just a bridge to something greater! 

Get that life bb! Always try to live not survive. Life doesn't make any sense anyways and adults are just grown children. 

edit

Also, congrats to our homegirl getting engaged. so proud of Kabloom. They look good! I wish them the best. 

QUINN 19,357
2 minutes ago, Carlos said:

MEE TOO, just a got a new one, it's a massive change for me as well and one helluvan upgrade, but I wanna achieve more so maybe this is just a bridge to something greater! 

Get that life bb! Always try to live not survive. Life doesn't make any sense anyways and adults are just grown children. 

edit

Also, congrats to our homegirl getting engaged. so proud of Kabloom. They look good! I wish them the best. 

congrats!! a big change can be so motivating and can be exactly what you need to reach the next thing. good luck with it and i hope it inspires you to amazing stuff. you’re still doing art, i hope?

SHE IS GETTING HER LIFE, TOO. love that for her ♥️

Carlos 8,435
8 minutes ago, QUINN said:

congrats!! a big change can be so motivating and can be exactly what you need to reach the next thing. good luck with it and i hope it inspires you to amazing stuff. you’re still doing art, i hope?

SHE IS GETTING HER LIFE, TOO. love that for her ♥️

Yeah, I'm making this new self project for art of course and probably make an ig, I'll let you know so we can finally talk outside this wasteland of a site. Soon, boo! 

Okay, for setting aside all the trauma as in 2017, I'm letting all that pass now. I love her more than ever and I want what's best for her. She's much more happier now. I support her every step of the way

Carlos 8,435

Sickening look and hair

Literally when will every fave? especially her age group besides Beyonce?

WHO?

FYI

"I transcend space and time as far as age goes"

Queen of WISDOM and EXPERIENCE

Space stone who?

VOCALS, ms Katy!

QUINN 19,357

not carlos turning up and getting the katy section hopping, when will your faves 

QUINN 19,357
30 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Sickening look and hair

Literally when will every fave? especially her age group besides Beyonce?

WHO?

FYI

"I transcend space and time as far as age goes"

Queen of WISDOM and EXPERIENCE

Space stone who?

VOCALS, ms Katy!

QUEEN OF BEING IN HER 30s, QUEEN OF TIME AND SPACE, QUEEN OF STANNING LIONEL RICHIE, QUEEN OF DENIM

Carlos 8,435
7 minutes ago, QUINN said:

QUEEN OF BEING IN HER 30s, QUEEN OF TIME AND SPACE, QUEEN OF STANNING LIONEL RICHIE, QUEEN OF DENIM

Queen of Slutdrops!

9 minutes ago, QUINN said:

not carlos turning up and getting the katy section hopping, when will your faves 

just like the good ol days

cG73uvf.gif

3 hours ago, Carlos said:

hows my fave italian monsterkat?

giphy.gif

Carlos!!!! cry1katy9bey3cry2 I am good, what about you? gaga8 I know you are busy but try to join the section from time to time and chat with us oprah2

Mingyu. 12,290
On 4/8/2019 at 1:23 AM, California boy said:

D3bEEKRXkAANq3i.jpg

bey3

She looks stunning!! 

How are you?? I gotta go to the dentist tomorrow.... sigh

1 hour ago, Kim Jiwon said:

She looks stunning!! 

How are you?? I gotta go to the dentist tomorrow.... sigh

Everything will be fine! Let me know tomorrow gaga8

Mingyu. 12,290
14 hours ago, California boy said:

Everything will be fine! Let me know tomorrow gaga8

Thanks, hun. Everything went alright. Won’t have to go for another half year, woohoo! Time already goes by insanely fast though..

how’re you doing, boo?

5 hours ago, Kim Jiwon said:

Thanks, hun. Everything went alright. Won’t have to go for another half year, woohoo! Time already goes by insanely fast though..

how’re you doing, boo?

I am good, you? katy8 Bye Bye, mr. dentist sass1

Mingyu. 12,290
16 hours ago, California boy said:

I am good, you? katy8 Bye Bye, mr. dentist sass1

Tehehehhe. Yes! Glad to hear you’re doing good. I’ve been reading a lot of manga lately. <3 

did you see Crimes of Grindelwald?

7 hours ago, Kim Jiwon said:

Tehehehhe. Yes! Glad to hear you’re doing good. I’ve been reading a lot of manga lately. <3 

did you see Crimes of Grindelwald?

Yes! There is Johnny Depp as villain bey3

Mingyu. 12,290
16 hours ago, California boy said:

Yes! There is Johnny Depp as villain bey3

Yes! I think the first one was better though.. crimes of grindelwald had a couple of flaws.. like using Accio on a Niffler.. ummmmm

2 hours ago, Kim Jiwon said:

Yes! I think the first one was better though.. crimes of grindelwald had a couple of flaws.. like using Accio on a Niffler.. ummmmm

I agree: I enjoy the first more than the sequel bey3 Now we have to wait for Part 3 interesting1