Lion's Den

The Drop Zone

1 hour ago, Carlos said:

happy late holidays katyanna1 and HNY

9di2yzq4nz6y.gif

@California boy @Jake @Justas @Venus as a Boy @Pageant Material @KP4 IS COMING @Flash @alexander and @Kaulitz.  @Benjirip4

Did y'all blast EDIAH and White Christmas last week? hay1 Cause I DID! cheer1

-

Thanks and belated happy new year to all of you <3

No, but I would have been up for a White Christmas jj2 @Pageant Material

8 minutes ago, marykateforpie said:

@QUINN@carlos@californiaboy

Can anyone trace this image cry6 rumors are saying its a leaked KP4 photoshoot ew1 but idk if I can believe it with all of the fake pics going around lately. Does this picture look familiar from anywhere at all?

73bcd43966314563834e0097a5927b56.png

Hmmmmmmmmm...

it looks like a digital composite to me, to be honest. Meaning it's not a real photo and someone drew/painted/edited it in photoshop. I can look at it more closely when I'm home later, tho!

@Carlos as the true digital artist here what to you think?

25 minutes ago, marykateforpie said:

@QUINN@carlos@californiaboy

Can anyone trace this image cry6 rumors are saying its a leaked KP4 photoshoot ew1 but idk if I can believe it with all of the fake pics going around lately. Does this picture look familiar from anywhere at all?

73bcd43966314563834e0097a5927b56.png

waiT. I knew this looked familiar:

dont trust any leaks, yall. kii1 

38 minutes ago, QUINN said:

Hmmmmmmmmm...

it looks like a digital composite to me, to be honest. Meaning it's not a real photo and someone drew/painted/edited it in photoshop. I can look at it more closely when I'm home later, tho!

@Carlos as the true digital artist here what to you think?

it's also a digital composite to me, photo manip and such. 

I don't think it will be KP4's cover either. It's too colorful. 

@marykateforpie

23 minutes ago, QUINN said:

waiT. I knew this looked familiar:

dont trust any leaks, yall. kii1 

there ya go.

3 hours ago, Carlos said:

happy late holidays katyanna1 and HNY

9di2yzq4nz6y.gif

@California boy @Jake @Justas @Venus as a Boy @Pageant Material @KP4 IS COMING @Flash @alexander @marykateforpie and @Kaulitz.  @Benjirip4

Did y'all blast EDIAH and White Christmas last week? hay1 Cause I DID! cheer1

-

Immagine correlata

There is a new katycat from your country on the forum alex1

Just a quick question sia2

Back in Dec2014/Jan2015 was Katy quite vocal about her halftime show? Like posting pictures and stuff? Revealing things....Seen leaving/arriving at rehearsals? Any leak maybe? Or she was completely quiet?

I'm asking because I'm so freaking excited for Gaga's show, but her silence is scaring me sia4

I watched Katy's documentary about making the show and I see that there's a lot of preparing and production, but Gaga is so quiet sia4

Help a good sis out sia2

11 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

Back in Dec2014/Jan2015 was Katy quite vocal about her halftime show? Like posting pictures and stuff? Revealing things....Seen leaving/arriving at rehearsals? Any leak maybe? Or she was completely quiet?

I'm asking because I'm so freaking excited for Gaga's show, but her silence is scaring me sia4

I watched Katy's documentary about making the show and I see that there's a lot of preparing and production, but Gaga is so quiet sia4

Help a good sis out sia2

@QUINN is the person you need for this sia3 

15 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

Help a good sis out sia2

No leaks or deets until about 2 weeks before the show. Katy spilled about one of her special guests (Lenny) in an interview a week or 2 prior, but other than that it was pretty much locked down!