Lion's Den

The Drop Zone

16 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

The fuck is this dead0 

"I'm with Orlando right now, he's eating my pussy" jj4 Ad then she played Rise

If I recall everything correctly, some chick got Katy's phone number from Azelia Banks of all people, and decided it would be fun to prank call her.

During the call Katy happened to be at the studio working on Rise, and this is were we got our first glimpse of it before it came out about 2 months later.

22 minutes ago, Kuba said:

Was that drag queen article disproved? I keep seeing mixed responses on twitter & I'm unsure what to believe brit9

The original source of the rumor (world of wonder) deleted the article and the tweet about it. There is also another article, posted by billboard, with a named, firsthand account from a drag queen who had nothing but kind things to say about the experience with Katy, and outlined a different (more realistic) timeline that one of the alleged sources in the world of wonder article had regarding the amount of rehearsal that was done for the performance. So. Make your own decision about that, i guess!

10 minutes ago, QUINN said:

The original source of the rumor (world of wonder) deleted the article and the tweet about it. There is also another article, posted by billboard, with a named, firsthand account from a drag queen who had nothing but kind things to say about the experience with Katy, and outlined a different (more realistic) timeline that one of the alleged sources in the world of wonder article had regarding the amount of rehearsal that was done for the performance. So. Make your own decision about that, i guess!

Yeah I wasn't quick to believe that article, there were so many loopholes. Like for instance, there were drag queens present in the performance. The table was also a very tight fit so I can't imagine 3 extra people being slotted in there. It was also very vague, like if I remember it was something like "Drag Queen 2: I heard from Katy's stylist.... Katy's team had us removed!" It just made no sense. I read about that drag queen praising her, and paired with the little boy's appraisal of her and my general knowledge of her as a person, it's a far more believable story! 

Anything I hear about Katy lately I take with a grain of salt, the past few months have been hectic gasp1

Katy's a strong chick. Literally everything in this era has almost backfired and she's getting dragged hardcore but she's standing strong. I couldn't do it tbh

Proud of her for staying true to her beliefs

6 minutes ago, Jake said:

Katy's a strong chick. Literally everything in this era has almost backfired and she's getting dragged hardcore but she's standing strong. I couldn't do it tbh

Proud of her for staying true to her beliefs

I totally agree. It's quite inspirational to me, seeing everyone shitting on her, but she keeps it cool and doesn't let it get to her head or alter her vision.

But at the same time it hurts me seeing so much hate being directed towards her for almost everything she does. I just want the best for her...

Feeling super emotional and edgy over all the stuff happening in the world right now. Just wanted to come and drop a love note to you guys here and let you know that I'm always around if you need someone to talk to. I hope you're doing okay and can find something to keep your spirits calm in a chaotic community and world. 💕💕💕 love y'all. 

1 hour ago, QUINN said:

Feeling super emotional and edgy over all the stuff happening in the world right now. Just wanted to come and drop a love note to you guys here and let you know that I'm always around if you need someone to talk to. I hope you're doing okay and can find something to keep your spirits calm in a chaotic community and world. 💕💕💕 love y'all. 

You're such a sweetheart wub1 I cried a few times today, the current events are overwhelming and unjust. However I've also seen so many kind acts today which really warmed my heart and gave a much needed reminder that we aren't always terrible people. I truly believe that we can learn from these events, we owe it to every poor soul that was taken today. I hope you're managing queen, and I'm always here to chat as well! 

2 minutes ago, Kuba said:

You're such a sweetheart wub1 I cried a few times today, the current events are overwhelming and unjust. However I've also seen so many kind acts today which really warmed my heart and gave a much needed reminder that we aren't always terrible people. I truly believe that we can learn from these events, we owe it to every poor soul that was taken today. I hope you're managing queen, and I'm always here to chat as well! 

Glad you're doing okay, despite the sadness. being sad and feeling emotional for other people is an important part of being messy humans. 💕 This isn't the first time that my heart has broken for the loss of innocence, but it feels like a personal attack in a lot of ways I suppose. I'm feeling desperate for people to just start working together and love each other, and I have seen a lot of that today as well. I hope it continues. A tiny flash of kindness does SO MUCH in an overflowing pool of cold and cruel behavior. 

I'm looking forward to going home in a couple hours and loving on my dog and finding something positive to put my energy into. Can't wallow on stuff like this! 💕 

6 minutes ago, QUINN said:

Glad you're doing okay, despite the sadness. being sad and feeling emotional for other people is an important part of being messy humans. 💕 This isn't the first time that my heart has broken for the loss of innocence, but it feels like a personal attack in a lot of ways I suppose. I'm feeling desperate for people to just start working together and love each other, and I have seen a lot of that today as well. I hope it continues. A tiny flash of kindness does SO MUCH in an overflowing pool of cold and cruel behavior. 

I'm looking forward to going home in a couple hours and loving on my dog and finding something positive to put my energy into. Can't wallow on stuff like this! 💕 

Yeah I completely understand. I think it's just sad to think that people were going out to have the night of their lives, only for this to happen. It really puts into perspective how indiscriminate these things are, and it is terrifying. But I believe that by uniting, we can get through this. I know we can't just magically eradicate hate in the world, but we can always lessen it by loving and supporting eachother. 

That's lovely, dogs are always mood boosters! They're really the embodiment of love. wub1

Thinking of doing a rabbit stream to watch PWT or part of me in an hour or two. Lemme know if you're interested and I'll drop you the link. 💕

1 minute ago, QUINN said:

Thinking of doing a rabbit stream to watch PWT or part of me in an hour or two. Lemme know if you're interested and I'll drop you the link. 💕

I'm interested! jj5