Lion's Den

The Drop Zone

6 minutes ago, YoungForever said:

Not a bit mad12

I miss mom though lol

If the show is really good I'm gonna buy tickets for Portland too. I wanted to go to NYC because a concert at MSG will make my experience complete. Especially since it's Katy. I've seen B, after NYC and Katy I can die at peace haha. 

Do you like Witness? lj1

5 minutes ago, California boy said:

Do you like Witness? lj1

Oh I love it!!! I think it's her best album. Could've worked even better as a 12 track, there are a couple duds, but iverall her best body of work. She evolved as an artist and I'm so proud of her. Witness is her best song in my opinion. It surpassed TeenageDream. Tsunami is now my all time most played Katy song ( although there's sone naughty reasons for that too mad1)

But I do hate her for the self sabotage. It's probably the messiest era of all time. The rollout is atrocious. Idk what happemed to her and her team. 

I would've prefered Witness as the lead, but I love CTTR a lot and the video is one of her finest so I'm not complaining. I like BA but it should've stayed as an album cut guilty pleasure (the video is great though). Swish Swish is one of her worst songs, I hate it just as much as TIHWD. The video is lame too. 

2 hours ago, YoungForever said:

Oh I love it!!! I think it's her best album. Could've worked even better as a 12 track, there are a couple duds, but iverall her best body of work. She evolved as an artist and I'm so proud of her. Witness is her best song in my opinion. It surpassed TeenageDream. Tsunami is now my all time most played Katy song ( although there's sone naughty reasons for that too mad1)

But I do hate her for the self sabotage. It's probably the messiest era of all time. The rollout is atrocious. Idk what happemed to her and her team. 

I would've prefered Witness as the lead, but I love CTTR a lot and the video is one of her finest so I'm not complaining. I like BA but it should've stayed as an album cut guilty pleasure (the video is great though). Swish Swish is one of her worst songs, I hate it just as much as TIHWD. The video is lame too. 

Tsunami is one of my favorite songs too yas2

36 minutes ago, California boy said:

Tsunami is one of my favorite songs too yas2

Like, I loved it from the begining, but I was more fascinated by Power and Witness. And then I found myself having it on REPLAY it's just so addictive.

She delievered with this album. Witness, Tsunami and CTTR are top 10 best Katy songs ever period. You could even make a case for Power. 

Another thing that I hate is the performances. Like, idk wth happened with her. The only cool one was Swish Swish at X factor. I pretend she didn't do any of the other ones. Even the CTTR ones. 

Let's hope the tour is nothing like that. 

7 minutes ago, YoungForever said:

Like, I loved it from the begining, but I was more fascinated by Power and Witness. And then I found myself having it on REPLAY it's just so addictive.

She delievered with this album. Witness, Tsunami and CTTR are top 10 best Katy songs ever period. You could even make a case for Power. 

Another thing that I hate is the performances. Like, idk wth happened with her. The only cool one was Swish Swish at X factor. I pretend she didn't do any of the other ones. Even the CTTR ones. 

Let's hope the tour is nothing like that. 

I liked some of the performances, atleast visually mad1

1 hour ago, California boy said:

Prism era was flawless tbh and Prism sounds still fresh antm1

Second half was messy but she did the SB and still served looks and now looking at the Witness era.. I'm not complaining moo1

The tour teasers look breath taking though!! I have high hopes!! 

Nice convo kittens, I also think Witness is maybe Katys best record but the tracklist is messy af overall it's a mess era, which on a certain point i am living for. 

But with Witness there are songs that could have completely changed her view to a more serious artist. I like that she doesn't act diva and makes fun of herself, but at this time i think it'd be refreshing if she took the more serious route.. CTTR - Witness - Power - Pendulum as singles, BA or Swish Swish as a fun single though, and yeah.. 

Tracklist should have been like this imo

Witness (1st or 3rd single single: no leak, no word about the song, debut it at grammys, video setting is a blue coloured forest with a piano in the middle of a sea, around her and the trees are watching eyes that symbolize the theme of Witness visuals)

Deja Vu

Chained To The Rhythm (2nd single in case 1st doesn't do too well, it's a bop, the video is epic already)

Hey Hey Hey

Bon Appetit (4h single, we need some controversy and the video is so good)

Tsunami

Power (3rd, strong, fierce single with a video inspired by greek myth or first single, coming back with THAT POWER! Imagine her opening the grammys with that durm fill, I got chills just thinking about that...damn)

Roulette

Pendulum

Rise  (final single, the official "anti bully song", keep the powerful video and shook the people)

Mind Maze (sums up the ride she sings about in Witness, that through all the highs and lows, liberation, she still is in her Mind Maze)

-- Deluxe Tracks -

Save As Draft

Swish Swish

Into Me You See

Act My Age (bonus 6th single to remind people she can easily pull off a teenage dream kind of bop)

DAnce With The Devil

if you want to listen to the cleaned up tracklist version of Witness orangu1 not sure about having a happy ending and set Rise as the last song so Katy gets released or keep it dramatic and let Katy caught in her cage with Mind Maze orangu1

1 hour ago, AGNTEA said:

Nice convo kittens, I also think Witness is maybe Katys best record but the tracklist is messy af overall it's a mess era, which on a certain point i am living for. 

But with Witness there are songs that could have completely changed her view to a more serious artist. I like that she doesn't act diva and makes fun of herself, but at this time i think it'd be refreshing if she took the more serious route.. CTTR - Witness - Power - Pendulum as singles, BA or Swish Swish as a fun single though, and yeah.. 

Tracklist should have been like this imo

Witness (1st or 3rd single single: no leak, no word about the song, debut it at grammys, video setting is a blue coloured forest with a piano in the middle of a sea, around her and the trees are watching eyes that symbolize the theme of Witness visuals)

Deja Vu

Chained To The Rhythm (2nd single in case 1st doesn't do too well, it's a bop, the video is epic already)

Hey Hey Hey

Bon Appetit (4h single, we need some controversy and the video is so good)

Tsunami

Power (3rd, strong, fierce single with a video inspired by greek myth or first single, coming back with THAT POWER! Imagine her opening the grammys with that durm fill, I got chills just thinking about that...damn)

Roulette

Pendulum

Rise  (final single, the official "anti bully song", keep the powerful video and shook the people)

Mind Maze (sums up the ride she sings about in Witness, that through all the highs and lows, liberation, she still is in her Mind Maze)

-- Deluxe Tracks -

Save As Draft

Swish Swish

Into Me You See

Act My Age (bonus 6th single to remind people she can easily pull off a teenage dream kind of bop)

DAnce With The Devil

if you want to listen to the cleaned up tracklist version of Witness orangu1 not sure about having a happy ending and set Rise as the last song so Katy gets released or keep it dramatic and let Katy caught in her cage with Mind Maze orangu1

Justice for Rise lj1

Rise is a good song indeed, but it shouldn't have happened. It killed A LOT of her hype. 

This is how I think Witness would've worked best

1.Witness

2. Roulette

3.Swish Swish

4.Deja Vu

5.Power

6.Mind Maze

7.Miss You More

8.Tsunami

9.Bon Appetit

10.Bigger Than Me

11. Save As Draft

12.Chained To The Rythm

Heyx3, Pendulul and IMYS are dreadful I'm sorry. 

I hate Swish Swish too but it's a guilty pleasure bop and it fits with the rest if the album unlike Pendulum abd IMYS so it can stay. 

55 on MC confirmed mad1