Lion's Den

The Drop Zone

28 minutes ago, Katy My Sass Queen said:

It's what she deserves. 

Do y'all think we're gonna be getting KP5 next year AND do you think Katy and Orlando will last? She's gonna be in Australia in a couple weeks for a month and she can't travel back and forth to the UK...

She better give us KP5 next year! Not another Prism-Witness break fall9

28 minutes ago, California boy said:

She better give us KP5 next year! Not another Prism-Witness break fall9

I highly doubt she'll give us another prism-witness break again. it was bad enough we waited 4 years. I don't wanna go through that again. She did say during her livestream last year, she wasn't gonna take a long break between albums again. I'm trusting her word lmao.

6 minutes ago, Katy My Sass Queen said:

I highly doubt she'll give us another prism-witness break again. it was bad enough we waited 4 years. I don't wanna go through that again. She did say during her livestream last year, she wasn't gonna take a long break between albums again. I'm trusting her word lmao.

She also said she will play Lost at the new tour. And that she will do more smaller venues like Water Rats..oops! fall9

But as she has been working with that producer from New Rules a few weeks ago if I'm right, I am sure we will get a new album by March 2019

12 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

She also said she will play Lost at the new tour. And that she will do more smaller venues like Water Rats..oops! fall9

But as she has been working with that producer from New Rules a few weeks ago if I'm right, I am sure we will get a new album by March 2019

She said she was gonna play Lost and smaller venues? I don't remember her saying that...

I'm sure she's been writing (like she said she would be) while on tour, so hopefully we'll get a new album by the Spring/Summer 2019

7 minutes ago, Katy My Sass Queen said:

She said she was gonna play Lost and smaller venues? I don't remember her saying that...

I'm sure she's been writing (like she said she would be) while on tour, so hopefully we'll get a new album by the Spring/Summer 2019

Yes, both were somewhere on video but in this endless stan twitter dimension idk how to find them. Gonna try it though! clap3

On 7/5/2018 at 6:44 AM, Kuba said:

Apparently she's working with the lady that co-wrote Choose Your Battles cry7

Background information
Birth name Jonatha Brooke
Born January 23, 1964(age 54)
Illinois, United States
Genres

Folk rock

Folk rock

FOLK ROCK. Are we getting the folk/acoustic album she's been talking about? Omg i'm SHAKING at the thought of it 

On 7/6/2018 at 3:53 PM, Pageant Material said:
Background information
Birth name Jonatha Brooke
Born January 23, 1964(age 54)
Illinois, United States
Genres

Folk rock

Folk rock

FOLK ROCK. Are we getting the folk/acoustic album she's been talking about? Omg i'm SHAKING at the thought of it 

Omg? gaycat1

Indie Perry is COMING 

I'm sorry but this fanbase is full of know it alls. They think once the Witness era ends, Katy's gonna get engaged/married/start a family. They think they know what's best for her. Do they not realize she took a 4 year break between Prism and Witness and look what happened. If I'm not mistaken didn't she say during the livestream last year, that she wasn't gonna take a break between albums again...

3 hours ago, Katy My Sass Queen said:

I'm sorry but this fanbase is full of know it alls. They think once the Witness era ends, Katy's gonna get engaged/married/start a family. They think they know what's best for her. Do they not realize she took a 4 year break between Prism and Witness and look what happened. If I'm not mistaken didn't she say during the livestream last year, that she wasn't gonna take a break between albums again...

Omg yeah, besides, we've already been told that she has a plan in motion. gaycat1 Obviously I'd love for her to take care of herself for a bit cause that tour was LONG, but use this time to rebound while you still can!

Obviously that being said, I'm aware that she isn't a machine and she should have a life of her own. I'd love for her to settle down and have children. But she still has loads of years to go like cry9

2 hours ago, Kuba said:

Omg yeah, besides, we've already been told that she has a plan in motion. gaycat1 Obviously I'd love for her to take care of herself for a bit cause that tour was LONG, but use this time to rebound while you still can!

Obviously that being said, I'm aware that she isn't a machine and she should have a life of her own. I'd love for her to settle down and have children. But she still has loads of years to go like cry9

Exactly! Whatever Katy has planned for the next era, I don't think I'm ready. If anything Katy's gonna take a long break after the next album. She has so much going right now. (WTT movie (hopefully with premieres in different countries), American Idol, working on KP5, promoting it and touring) I can't see her settling down anytime soon. I can see her settling down after the next album.

11 hours ago, Katy My Sass Queen said:

Exactly! Whatever Katy has planned for the next era, I don't think I'm ready. If anything Katy's gonna take a long break after the next album. She has so much going right now. (WTT movie (hopefully with premieres in different countries), American Idol, working on KP5, promoting it and touring) I can't see her settling down anytime soon. I can see her settling down after the next album.

Yep exactly!! She has so much coming up jj2 I also don't think that she'd actually let Witness be the thing she's remembered for asdfghjkl