Lion's Den

The Drop Zone

1 hour ago, Katy My Sass Queen said:

Are we even gonna get KP5 this year or even the WTT DVD < We haven't heard anything about this at all. I really hope Katy does release it. It would be awful if she doesn't and she filmed the last two Vancouver shows for nothing.

I start thinking that KP5 could come next year rav1

Do y'all think this marriage will last for Katy's sake, I don't care about Orlando.

I was talking to this other KC on IG a couple weeks ago and we're both kinda concerned about this marriage.

Orlando was very supportive all throughout the relationship when they started dating (same goes for Russell, kinda) he popped the question 3 years later which I'm very happy about.

BUT will he be supportive once they get married and she gets busy again. We know she's gonna release this year and tour next year (as she said to a KC on facetime back in December)

On 6/8/2017 at 12:01 PM, RihannaRTT said:

Sis i live in Scotland rip3 Up in Aberdeen

I was just browsing old threads and saw this....

Same! moo6 

What area? I'm near Mounthooly, however have previously lived in Auchinyell/Garthdee. demi1

1 hour ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I was just browsing old threads and saw this....

Same! moo6 

What area? I'm near Mounthooly, however have previously lived in Auchinyell/Garthdee. demi1

wait really sis omg dead4 

I'm in countesswells, almost on the way out to cults mad1 

8 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

wait really sis omg dead4 

I'm in countesswells, almost on the way out to cults mad1 

Yes seriously! whit1 If you want further proof i went to Cornhill Primary School and then Harlaw Academy. 

I've not been out that way in ages. My Grandparents still live in Garthdee, so sometimes if we are going to the Thainstone Sunday market or took the dogs for a walk at Tyrebagger we'd use the back road, however now that AWPR is open it makes more sense to go via it instead. A few years ago my Dad was considering moving to the new build houses at Countesswells but instead opted for Newtonhill. Kinda glad he didn't move out there as there's no bus service yet and i don't drive. dead2

54 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Yes seriously! whit1 If you want further proof i went to Cornhill Primary School and then Harlaw Academy. 

I've not been out that way in ages. My Grandparents still live in Garthdee, so sometimes if we are going to the Thainstone Sunday market or took the dogs for a walk at Tyrebagger we'd use the back road, however now that AWPR is open it makes more sense to go via it instead. A few years ago my Dad was considering moving to the new build houses at Countesswells but instead opted for Newtonhill. Kinda glad he didn't move out there as there's no bus service yet and i don't drive. dead2

yeah we've been in Counteswells since i was born eve1 so not the new builds. altho the existing bus service is just bad anyway; the 15 being every 30 mins is not cute

1 minute ago, RihannaRTT said:

yeah we've been in Counteswells since i was born eve1 so not the new builds. altho the existing bus service is just bad anyway; the 15 being every 30 mins is not cute

Issue with the 15 is that there's many concession card users on the route, so it's not that profitable and it's only going to get worse as the reimbursement rate from the Government is being cut again. Before 2008 though Airyhall had a bus every 15 minutes (Route X18), with a separate bus to Craigiebuckler every 15 Minutes (Route 11). I live just off the route of the 1/2 so get a bus every 7 minutes or better. jj5

(i know a bit about the bus industry dead2)