Lion's Den

The Drop Zone

I KNEW YOU WOULD FIND SOMEONE!! cry1

cry1 cry1 thanks for the confidence cry1 

his english is kinda hard to understand but who cares we can understand each other cry1 

then you'll have a great time then cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'> cry2 cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'> cry2 

cry1 cry1 thanks for the confidence cry1

his english is kinda hard to understand but who cares we can understand each other cry1

cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'> cry2 cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'> cry2

Communicate with Katy lyrics antm1

ok guys so here it is i'm going offline for the next 4 days cry8 hope you all have fun in here without me ,not that I am funny or something ny2 

i'm going to pursue my dream sob1 i'm going to see our Katy live for the first time ny3 I cannot believe it's actually happening oprah2 it was worth the money, the wait and the time. she deserves them all cry8 

i'm going to come back with lots of stories cry1 stay tuned and don't miss me clap1 i'll be back ny9.gif' alt='ny8'> 

have a great night / night . i'm going to check the bags, again dead7