Lion's Den

The Drop Zone

GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I'M BACK OMFGGGGGGGGGGGG I CAN'T STOP CRYING   brit2

THE PWT WAS AMAZING, THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE, I WAS SO CLOSE TO KATY AND I ALMOST TOUCH HER HAND

SHE DIDN'T SING BY THE GRACE OF GOD AND IT TAKES TWO   ny13

THE TRACKLIST WAS:

ROAR

PART OF ME 

WIDE AWAKE

LOVE ME/ THIS MOMENT

DARK HORSE

E.T.

I KISSED A GIRL

LEGENDARY LOVERS

HOT N COLD

VOGUE/INTERNATIONAL SMILE

DOUBLE RAINBOW

THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY/THINKING OF YOU

UNCONDITIONALLY

WALKING ON AIR

THIS IS HOW WE DO/ LAST FRIDAY NIGHT

PEACOCK INTERLUDE

TEENAGE DREAM

CALIFORNIA GURLS

BIRTHDAY

FIREWORK

I WAS SO FUCKING CLOSE

9sfac1.jpg

I'LL UPLOAD MORE PICS LATER 

cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'> oprah7

well Double Rainbow is a good song too mj1

Really?   anna1

check that link and the current hot n cold screen try to compare! ny1 the previous ones were layered to 3 triangles. but this date looked like the big triangle prism screen is flat! clap1

nothinng slips in my eyes Angelo baby jj1

I disagree!

tiUJUA2.gif

well its probably because BTGOG and ITT are Russell Brand songs thats why they were omitted I think the whole John Mayer relationship is pretty tight and serious this time in honor to John she completely omitted both tracks. mj1

except Roar she cant omit Roar lj1

well its probably because BTGOG and ITT are Russell Brand songs thats why they were omitted I think the whole John Mayer relationship is pretty tight and serious this time in honor to John she completely omitted both tracks. mj1

except Roar she cant omitt Roar lj1

My love for Roar is increasing so much   bey6

My love for Roar is increasing so much   bey6

I think Ghost BTGOG ITT CYB and Roar are the Russel Brand songs in PRISM lol thats 5 tracks but IF she's gonna eliminate these tracks she can take out all but NOT with ROAR! she just cant do that! fall3 I will be pissed as fuck if she takes it out or if she doesnt perform it in the coming tours. she knows Roar is one of her biggest songs she'll never abandon it.

I think Ghost BTGOG ITT CYB and Roar are the Russel Brand songs in PRISM lol thats 5 tracks but she's gonna eliminate these tracks she can take out all but NOT with ROAR! she just cant do that! fall3 I will be pissed as fuck if she takes it out or if she doesnt perform it in the coming tours. she knows Roar is one of her biggest songs she'll never abandon it.

That is probably the reason why she never sings Ghost   cheryl1

except Roar she cant omit Roar lj1

ITT is not a Russell song! clap1