Lion's Den

The Drop Zone

There are 3 million people on long island and it takes 3 hours from one end to the other. Its much larger than it seems. My areas not touristy, but I spend alot of my summers around the beach

Best way to spend summer oprah2

I just hate the first sunburn of summer lol

Do you use spotify? They have a new music tuesday play list that I follow religiously. It's a great way to find new music!

Yes! cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'> spotify is my drug dealer. I also use this app called band of the day and it's helped me find some gems

Yes! cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'> spotify is my drug dealer. I also use this app called band of the day and it's helped me find some gems

MY SPOTIFY OBSESSION IS SO REAL. I am a fiend. I'll have to check out that app! sounds awesome.

I am pale so I burn so easily. I end up sitting under the umbrella half the time. I remember last summer I would lay there on the beach and listent to music. Calfornia Gurls was on my beach playlist.

I'm pretty fair too even though I'm half Mexican. fall3

Legendary lovers was def a song of the summer for me last time along with international smile oprah2

MY SPOTIFY OBSESSION IS SO REAL. I am a fiend. I'll have to check out that app! sounds awesome.

For real my life can be summarized into spotify time Netflix time and gym time. oh and those moments I have to go pee or let me dogs out lol