Lion's Den

The Drop Zone

I've seen so many members in this forum deleting their Katy awards. Thank God! Nobody wanted or needed those fake fans anyway. By the time the KP4 era starts, this fanbase will be clean again! DO NOT WELCOME ANYONE IN THIS SECTION IF THEY PREVIOUSLY HAD KATY'S AWARD BUT NOW DON'T.

I've seen so many members in this forum deleting their Katy awards. Thank God! Nobody wanted or needed those fake fans anyway. By the time the KP4 era starts, this fanbase will be clean again! DO NOT WELCOME ANYONE IN THIS SECTION IF THEY PREVIOUSLY HAD KATY'S AWARD BUT NOW DON'T.

Sorry. I am usually a polite person, but can you just shut the fuck up. Anyone is welcome in here who wishes to discuss Katy. Just becauss you don't have an award that does not mean you are not a fan of someone (For me Ariana Grande). And using words like clean again sounds kind of exclusionary (we should strive to be a welcoming fanbase). I hope you are banned because you add nothing to this site but utter digust.

Sorry. I am usually a polite person, but can you just shut the fuck up. Anyone is welcome in here who wishes to discuss Katy. Just becauss you don't have an award that does not mean you are not a fan of someone (For me Ariana Grande). And using words like clean again sounds kind of exclusionary (we should strive to be a welcoming fanbase). I hope you are banned because you add nothing to this site but utter digust.

Rihported jj2

Katycats are friends   clap1

Oh for the love God... Will you people just fucking stop? This is getting annoying as hell and making me angry, which rarely happens.

The person who needs to shut the fuck up ASAP - shut the fuck up ASAP.

Every other person - ignore them, It's  the best way of dealing with that kind of people.

I am sorry, but I just can't take it no more, when almost every 2-3 days I come to this section and see nothing but negativity.

Katy is all about spreading the light, being positive, supporting others. And what are we doing? The complete opposite of that. Go and listen to TD and Prism to learn something you should have known since 20fucking10.

Rant ended.

Sorry but you never seem to condemn Kacey for anything. She ruins this section & is now trying to exclude others.

I'm like professor X i try to see the good in everyone. I'd always want to know what fave tracks and albums they like and make them stay here. And trust me I've told Kacey numerous times how messy she is. 

Oh for the love God... Will you people just fucking stop? This is getting annoying as hell and making me angry, which rarely happens.

Every other person - ignore them, It's the best way of dealing with that kind of people.

I am sorry, but I just can't take it no more, when almost every 2-3 days I come to this section and see nothing but negativity.

No, I will not shut the fuck up. The only person here who needs to shut his mouth is Ryan. He is literally having tantrums just because I say the truth about his main fave on BG. Like, WTF? Am I not allowed to express my right of freedom of speech? He needs to grow up and get over himself.

EDIT: if he can't resist the urge to bully and insult someone who is 4 years younger than him, he is the one with the problem and should get banned. He is the one who offers nothing but utter disgust.

Every other person - ignore them, It's  the best way of dealing with that kind of people.

Yeah I'm kinda tired too. Am I the only 20+ year old in here? these kids need to stop bickering.