The Drop Zone

Kuba    10,950
3 hours ago, Katy My Sass Queen said:

I'm sorry but this fanbase is full of know it alls. They think once the Witness era ends, Katy's gonna get engaged/married/start a family. They think they know what's best for her. Do they not realize she took a 4 year break between Prism and Witness and look what happened. If I'm not mistaken didn't she say during the livestream last year, that she wasn't gonna take a break between albums again...

Omg yeah, besides, we've already been told that she has a plan in motion. gaycat1 Obviously I'd love for her to take care of herself for a bit cause that tour was LONG, but use this time to rebound while you still can!

Obviously that being said, I'm aware that she isn't a machine and she should have a life of her own. I'd love for her to settle down and have children. But she still has loads of years to go like cry9

2 hours ago, Kuba said:

Omg yeah, besides, we've already been told that she has a plan in motion. gaycat1 Obviously I'd love for her to take care of herself for a bit cause that tour was LONG, but use this time to rebound while you still can!

Obviously that being said, I'm aware that she isn't a machine and she should have a life of her own. I'd love for her to settle down and have children. But she still has loads of years to go like cry9

Exactly! Whatever Katy has planned for the next era, I don't think I'm ready. If anything Katy's gonna take a long break after the next album. She has so much going right now. (WTT movie (hopefully with premieres in different countries), American Idol, working on KP5, promoting it and touring) I can't see her settling down anytime soon. I can see her settling down after the next album.

Kuba    10,950
11 hours ago, Katy My Sass Queen said:

Exactly! Whatever Katy has planned for the next era, I don't think I'm ready. If anything Katy's gonna take a long break after the next album. She has so much going right now. (WTT movie (hopefully with premieres in different countries), American Idol, working on KP5, promoting it and touring) I can't see her settling down anytime soon. I can see her settling down after the next album.

Yep exactly!! She has so much coming up jj2 I also don't think that she'd actually let Witness be the thing she's remembered for asdfghjkl

Divine    130,793

Hi! Be sure to support Katy and your other wOkE faves in this year's fave rate! 

Tour is back in 6 days

KatyCats are dumb...She wears rings and they automatically assume it's an engagement ring and then they tell me it's a simple diamond.

California boy    5,299
18 hours ago, Katy My Sass Queen said:

Tour is back in 6 days

KatyCats are dumb...She wears rings and they automatically assume it's an engagement ring and then they tell me it's a simple diamond.

Some katycats fall3

Kuba    10,950

I'd love for her to pull a Drake and drop a 2 CD album

Disc 1 just pure pop thrills & Disc 2 acoustic/pop-rock ballads gaycat1

1 hour ago, California boy said:

pd8P951.png

He was answering a simple question with a simple answer and the Katy and Orlando shippers on IG were freaking out by this. They are DESPERATE and OBSESSED with Katy getting married/having babies and it's sickening. We don't even know if they'll be together in a couple years...

"Sometimes you lose your power to your job [...], sometimes family let you down, friends let you down... "- Katy before performing POWER in Johannesburg.